𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 32

-•☆•-

"Look at the doorway."

That shocking mandation made Daeseong’s heart skip a beat. He took down the phone from his ear, nervously rolling to look at the door,

"Jihyo hyung??" The younger's uttered feebly with a gaping jaw.

"Hi, cutie!" Jihyo winked, unwinding his elbow at the hinge stile of their panel, "How did you like the surprise?" He stood with his legs crossed, leaning against the same. 

Visibly blanching, Daeseong's steady gaze raked his surroundings, hither and yon— the trepidation overtook his wits,

"Jihyo hyung, if someone sees us we both are going to be in trouble!! You should leave immediately," his mannerism of speech was too distraught, "Please go back!" Even though subdued, Daeseong kept incanting the only phrase. 

Jihyo shrugged off, "So what? Isn't it fun to get into trouble?" A dallying smile filled out the handsome face of his, "Together??" 

Daeseong carried on to look back, confirming that none saw them, 

"Jihyo hyung please leave, or you have not the faintest idea of what might be awaiting us."

"Aishh," Jihyo mended his precise bearing, then standing with crossed arms in place of legs, "After a lot of consideration, I have concluded that…"

Daeseong held tight, "That?" He tilted his head quizzically. 

"That I will only leave if…"

"If?"

"If you agree to hangout for a while with me!" Jihyo crossed his arms, pouting his lips perkily, "What do ya say?" 

Daeseong was nonetheless too hasty in his response, "That's alright. We might hangout sometime later."

"I don't mean some other day, though. I mean on this day, at this very moment," the older man riveted his mind steadily towards the black hairs, "Now if you deny, I feel too sad to say that I won't be leaving this place, then…" he reshaped his countenance in the guise of grimace. 

Daeseong sighed, rubbing his brows together, "Fine! Wait outside, I'll take some time to change into formals," he spoke using a sharp tone. 

"Uh- huh, that trick is not going to work on me, pretty boy! You already look too cute in these casuals. Get cracking already, cutie pie!"  Jihyo whispering the former fraction, seized Daeseong’s delightfully slender and otherwise tanned wrist, hauling the younger with him,

"And stop making my heart explode!!" He chuckled.

"Geez!! Were you always this frisky to anyone you meet?" Daeseong's prying was bona fide, "Or only to those you haven't met before?" 

Jihyo laid aside the aforesaid with a contemptuous giggle,

"Get in, cutie!!" He opened the door of the passenger seat beside the driver's to his Genesis Electrified G80, "Let me tell you, I am a really good driver!" The older man winked, after speaking in a raunchy tone.

Daeseong, getting the drift, went astray, climbing into the four-wheeler, closing the front door beside him, almost immediately. 

With a smile of complacency, Jihyo engaged the driver's position. Daeseong watched as Jihyo put the key in ignition, turning it all the way down— Daeseong's eyes furtively looked to his right, his arm sneaking on the doorknob. 

"Cutie, put on the seat belt," Jihyo gave instructions. And when the older man rerouted his attention in buckling himself up, Daeseong rammed hard enough on the doorknob inside for it to be broken into pieces— by dint of Daeseong’s hard work, the car door did not open.