𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 6

𝙉𝙊𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏

-•☆•-

"Are investigators involved?"

"No mam, we are sparing no effort to secure our confidentiality. We have not filed any reports either, mam," her fickle subordinate was calling in shots for as long as she herself, their manager was at Jeju. 

"Managing you punks is really not half as easy. How come, did you fall for their lies?"

"It was nothing out of the ordinary. They told us they're holding a caravan ceremony. A bachelor's party. A bi's bachelor's party. I suppose we, as a gay bar were solely created for purposes like these. And we were asked to serve in there. How were we supposed to figure out if they were lying?" 

"And how were they taken captive? How did you escape

"I was feeling an upset stomach so I denied any food they offered and went home. But the others…" 

"Are you meaning to tell me they were drugged?"

"Maybe. With sleeping potions or something strong. The last text I received from Juseong was a snap of their barbeque. He said the clients were generous enough to ask them to stay for a treat."

"Yejun, did you leave them alone in there?"

"I had food poisoning. I went to the hospital. Do you want me to die?"

"When are you coming back?" 

"...."

"Is Sehun okay?"

"Yeah."

-

"You don't know Minnie what are you getting yourself into," Sehun held back a disdainful chuckle, "Are you really this weak? Or are you only pretending?" 

"Why did you cry earlier? Was I too intimidating?" Minhyuk had in view Sehun's neck.

"I was worried about my peers," he pushed Minhyuk afar, "The hostages are still here. So, stop gawking."

"What about me?"

"You? I didn't spare much thought for you. My mind was fogged with their safety," Sehun shrugged. "I didn't think about you at all."

"I'm hurt."

"Have you released them?" Sehun peered at him suspiciously, "Have you?" 

"Why do you care about them so much?"

"You won't understand," the younger sighed. 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes, "Daeseong!! Let them off the hook." 

"Watch your tongue, Minnie!! Why should you let them off the hook? They aren't criminals." 

"Daeseong?" 

-

Juli-ah took her last shot, "If I'm the one losing, why are you crying?? I had to take twenty-six shots, what are you? A baby?" 

"I need to meet Minnie, excuse me," Joon got up, "Put off the drinking game."

"Are you hiding something from us?" Juli-ah's husband, Seung Park came in. "Baby, I'm here to pick you up, it is our anniversary soon. I've had a word with Minnie," they shared a peck. 

"Disgusting," Joon left the love birds in solitude. 

Joon became rooted to his place as soon as he came out, his heart caught up,

"Captain!!?" 

-

Hiking boots clacked against the ground, too resounding. The dyed blonde felt the hall felt too bare, was he at the right place? 

"Ridiculous! Basta*ds" He cursed under breath, before pushing in through the open door of their detention room. 

Not a single soul could be caught sight of. 

Minhyuk was pressed against the wall, a brown headed boy held onto his chest, Minhyuk's arms embracing him, their lips endeavoring to seduce each other. Minhyuk was sweating lavishly, the man standing before the doorway was certain Minhyuk was holding himself back…it was not only the atmosphere that burned up the monster. 

"Minnie?"

"Who is it?" Minhyuk asked, not lifting his eyes off of his prey, or maybe his predator. 

"Wooshik. Lee Wooshik."

-•☆•-

𝙉𝙊𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
(𝘼𝙙𝙟.) 𝘼 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.