𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 30

⚠️TW: NON-CON⚠️

-•☆•-

The cracks in the glass seemed small, barely the length of a hairpin. It shone almost bluish in the subdued light that filtered through Leia's blue deco tint stained sliding glass windows. Leia spied it, running her bare finger over the fissures— during the time her eyes hoisted to come in ocular contact with her own reflection. 

Leia's fleecy long brown hair descended to her waist; they were unkempt, untidy, slovenly and uncombed. 

"What is your preferred hairstyle for women, Wooshik? That is your name right?"

"I don't care about such things."

"Fair enough. But you must want to see your mother in a certain hairstyle? Or your sister, if any? Or even your friends of the opposite sex?"

"In that case, I think any woman looks beautiful with their hair untied."

The brunette woman lifted up her hairbrush, sweeping it through her brunette tresses which tumbled about her face— Leia began parting her hair in the conventional middle part, beginning to weave three strands together to create a plait that would fall along her back; the hairstyle that had always been Leia's personal best-loved, the hairstyle she had long evaded. 

"What kind of clothes do you prefer women in?"

"Any kind."

"Alright then what is your favourite colour?"

"Uh- depends on the thing I buy."

"What colour do you like your clothes to be?"

"Blue, I think. The darker one."

"I like blue. But I absolutely love black for my clothes. Especially jumpers."

Securing her three-strand braid with one hair elastic, Leia removed her image from falling over the mirror— replacing before a medium sized closet. The closet opened with a chirr, exposing to view a camisole Leia bought for herself, tinted of a dark blue.

Leia closed the shutters, turning down her closet. She grabbed a black jumper and vestured herself in it. Decamping to the mirror, Leia's bronzed arm outstretched to the makeup products she bought over the years— contours, concealers, highlighters, blushes, lip balms, and many more…

The brunette's palm abated into a fist, drawing back, at odds with the woman's eyes— they were now poised enough to look at the real themselves. Leia's face was blemished with dark spots, which her exquisite makeup products put behind everyone's eyes for all these days. Leia ran a finger through such blotches, smiling as she prohibited any branded nonsense to feel her skin, messed yet a masterpiece. 

Leia heard the honking of a Hyosung motorbike outside— Wooshik had arrived just at the right time!! 

She winked at her smiling reflection before leaving the building, with the most truthful smile she had come across in all these years.

"Sometimes, falling in love might not show you the real you but falling out of love will."

-

The milk began to seethe in a tinned brass pan, unmindful about Kiara's lapsing attention to it. Kiara's phone sat on the countertop before her, Chris's chat opened— that man had become snappy, and he might get snappier if Kiara refused their meeting concocted by Chris himself, at least for a minute. 

Fuming and fumbling, the milk got overboiled, as a consequence of which it was spilled everywhere in that small kitchen. 

"Ah!!" Kiara groaned from the pain which mowed down the girl to a brutal reality. She looked at her forearm, the searing milk had splattered— "Ah! This cannot be happening!! We don't have anymore milk left with us," a lofty Kiara loured, taking the empty tray with her to their sundeck, where her mother awaited a good hot cup of coffee,