𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 22

-•☆•-

He fiddled with the last cigarette from the third pack that day, searching for an initiation of emotional support. The air was frigid, but it didn't perturb Sehun in the smallest degree. His tears came as if his pain had at last condensed into a deluge of rain, rendering his barren cheeks as effervescent as spring again. They all had downright been wrung off of his eyes. Cigarette butts were dispersed all over the floor, and the room appeared too sombre to him. 

"Did he do this only to ruin me? Was this his only option with which he could ruin me?" Sehun reminisced about the rotten injunction from their superior, a few days ago.

"I really don't understand why am I eo concerned about Minnie right now? It is not that this is the first time any man wants me so bad. This isn't my first time giving a man fake hopes of attaining me, either. Then..."

Sehun stopped short of his brooding, when precipitously there were loud battering on the door, 

"Eve! Eve, please open the door!! Eve please, it's urgent!!" 

Sehun was rattled, "Huh?" Withal his distended eyes were not ready to be seen just then, "Who's there?"

"Daeseong. Please open the door, please!! I promise I'm not going to inculpate you for anything this time, just please…open the door," Daeseong reacted with swivel-eyes. 

Putting out the finished cigarette in an ashtray of the two, Sehun approached the door, alleviating its knob, "What’s the matter? Why do you look so pale?" Sehun's worry was viable and bona fide.

"We really are running short of time. Just come with me," Daeseong claimed Sehun's exquisite wrist, trailing him behind as if they hadn't had any second to squander. 

"Heyy!!! Heyy…but where are we-" he fumbled while Daeseong, through the staircase kept persistently limping, "Daeseong hyung, why are you stumbling? What happened to your foot?" 

At the riser, a breathless Daeseong pinned down to the other two men being inane, "Look- look there." 

Wooshik essayed to catch breath replicating that of a fish vehemently stolen out of the water and put into a desert. He squirmed and roared, but to no avail. Minhyuk had decided on not to be clement anymore, whether it was his boss, it didn't matter.

"Die you prick!!" He beefed up the ligature strangling Wooshik, "You deserve to die!!" 

Sehun's heart froze before to let him breathe for a while or two, "MINNIE!!" His voice tapered at the end. 

The movement of Minhyuk's arms had normal, turned larghetto, with that leather strap slackening around Wooshik's throat and neck. His inhales became crooked, "Eve…" he was too pusillanimous to dare to look back and meet eyes with the brown barnets. "What…what the hell was I doing?" Minhyuk scanned his quivering grim hands. 

"Can I know what exactly were you trying to do…" Sehun dawdled through the space between riser and Minhyuk, "...With that leather belt?" He arrested the leather and chucked it away. 

Minhyuk could ultimately amass some fortitude to look at Sehun, if not into his eyes, "Eve…it is not what you think. I can expla-"

"Seh…Sehun…" 

Those brown barnets felt a drag at his wrist, noticing it was Wooshik who implored for Sehun's sympathy, the younger sat on his haunches, "Yes, Wooshik hyung?" Warmly he questioned. 

"I…I…Seh…" his grip eased, and plopped when Wooshik closed his eyes in tranquillity. 

"Wooshik hyung? What happened?" Sehun's heart skipped some gruelling beats, "Hey, you were going to say something to me. Tell me. Please tell me," he rubbed Wooshik's badly frostbitten hand, "Wooshik hyung?? Please look at me. Please?? We all will scold Min- uh- sir, we all will punish sir. Please look," his words were despondent, eyes speaking of anguish, "Wooshik hyung won't you look at me?? We still have to find out the informant, you know that right? Heyy!!"