𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 10

-•☆•-

A sweaty scent poured out of Minhyuk's black Flannel shirt, chequered with white. Things that typically sickened others, Sehun found his paradise in those. The smell of Minhyuk's sweat was inebriating.

"You know Minnie, I always loved the smell of my mom's...menstruation. Whenever she littered the floor...of our bathroom with her sanitary napkins and I would clean it up, that- that smell of her blood..." he spoke faintly with inflection. His words were indistinct.

Sehun crawled closer to Minhyuk, snuggling himself up against his chest, Sehun's eyes closed in a sigh of bliss.

The pieces of both their cacophonously beating hearts that had been struggling to fit into this world became so quiet when embracing with each other ; it was as if they had found peace, as if they needed that glue to bridge their gaps and connect.

All the fervor of Minhyuk and Sehun was traded between them.

In that moment, Minhyuk's arms squeezed a fraction tighter around his Eve. Minhyuk adored to be painted in the colors of Sehun's dolor.

"This room is...so stuffy. Despite, I feel like melting into your arms Minnie, will you let me?" Sehun's eyes yet then closed, his entire physique shivering.

"Eve...the tea is getting cold."

"Ummm," Sehun purred.

"My shirt stinks, can you get me a new one?" He had receded from Minhyuk's embosom. Sehun was totally soaked in sweat.

"Uh- we don't have any clothes here. I'll bring some by the evening, if that is okay?"

"I want one now," Sehun laid hold of Minhyuk's collars, "Right now."

Minhyuk put on a gladdened but bashful simper. He took off his Flannel and held out to Sehun.

Sehun set forth his proud teasing smirk.

"Also, let me borrow your lighter."

-

Kiara put the locks behind her ears, she was ashamed of asking for her raise.

"I will be working overtime from now on, for some days or maybe weeks or maybe months. I don't really know, but for all those days I need an increase in my fees."

Yejun asked when toasting some bread, "Why? Your impotent boss has found his potency? Or something?" He met the remark with a scowl.

"Maybe he did? Why does it matter to you if he isn't attracted to girls, anyway?" Kiara gave him a little annoyed push.

"Are you serious?? That poker fa-"

They called off their gossip as soon as Kiara put her hands over Yejun's mouth,

"Shhh!! Ma'am is here. I can hear her steps."

"Fucking put away your hand, stupid bit*h," he thwacked away her palm, and huffed."

"Good morning, ma'am," they greeted in unity.

"Good morning, Kiara. Good morning, Yejun. I hope any of you don't feel awkward as you both are coming to my place after a long time," The lady offered them seats. And she took herself one.

"As you are very much aware...I don't like to waste my time on irrelevant things. So Kiara, where is Sehun?"

Kiara's heart skipped a beat. She glanced around the room, cooking lies she knew would not impart a great deal of the truth.

Although, why did Yejun feel an ache in his heart with that inquiry? Yejun didn't know.

-

"Hello? Yes? Who's this?"