𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 16

-•☆•-

His emotions blended with Wooshik's own in the most delicious of ways. Yet, behind all those scenes there was a storm inside, not because of Sehun but from some unspoken damage, the triggers of some uncertain feelings.

Wooshik takes a deep breath. Is he sane? He can't tell. Is he true? He doesn't know. Was it a feeling he never knew of before? He isn't sure.

But...

Is he afraid to face his feelings? Yes.

Right now Sehun was in his arms, then why wasn't Wooshik happy? Why did he badly want to hide under Sehun's soul, so that Sehun could never know about a night like this that could also be a nightmare?

"O heart! Come on, just tell me what the fuck do you want?"

Peering at Sehun, getting his head down looking so irreproachable, too innocent, Wooshik comprehended that there wasn't only a serenity in being in Sehun's arms, there's also such a tranquillity in holding him in his own arms.

"It has been some days that I've been stalking your Instagram page. There aren't very many pictures, just two of them. And I don't know why I can't stop looking at them."

After so many of a frazzling days, Wooshik now all of a sudden could meet himself. He was that shadow that would only be esteemed if the shaft of sunlight molests the passerby. The shaft is named Sehun.

"Why did I suddenly want to act like one of them today, and not someone so powerful? I don't know."

He put away those brown bangs falling on Sehun's face. The tears, the drool had all dried now.

"Or when you wanted to go to the bar, Joon accompanied you...why didn't I stop you? It was against our norms. Couldn't have I done it myself? Couldn't I have let you, a hostage impeded you? I don't know."

Wooshik didn't know what was the right thing to do. Sehun was like a surging wave that gave a transitory happiness before returning to the ocean. That surging wave would come back again to the smiling face again, but the smiling face would have to return to his home. How long can that smiling face wait to see the wave return over and over again? How long will he wait at the beach?

"But I...like the beach better. The ocean is scary."

Sehun was just like a vacation.

-

The steel grate was removed to gain the best clean for her table fan. Kiara vacuumed it with a handheld cleaner with a brush attachment. After she had wiped down the grate with a damp cloth and an all-purpose cleaner, she was just setting about to wipe down the fan blades.

"Heyy, Kiara!!" Yejun showed up, "I knew it was you right away when I saw the curtains not drawn."

Kiara looked at him, "Yejun oppa?? Come in!"

"Oh, I thought I was going to stand outside the whole morning," he wisecracked going in, "What is the time?"

"Hold on. Let me see," she pulled out her phone and took a quick glimpse at it, "It's 6.38 a.m." She rinsed off the mop, "I was doing some cleaning, as you can see."

"Do you do this everyday?" Yejun practically whispered.

"Often. But you, how come the once in a blue moon occurred today?" Kiara released a snide breath from her mouth.

"Say that proverb again but slower?" Yejun relaxed his elbow on the crest rail of an incidental chair.

"Once...in...a...blue...moon," she paused for a minute, "Why?"

"It says once, not never. Do you get me?"

"You-" Yejun was spanked for spilling his daily quirkiness again, "I warn you oppa!! Don't!" Grimacing, she was at cleaning the fan again.

"I want to take you out to an open roof art cafe. It's new in this town," he gave her a look of irony.

Her voice got tighter, "Yeah, yeah. Very convincing," with a roll of her eyes she said, "Tell the truth."

"Why? I really want to take you out on a date. Not believable enough? Umm let me come up with something else," he managed to pretend to be shallow thinking.

Kiara couldn't craft words so she just nodded before kicking him out,

"Now stay outside!!"

The door was partially closed, despite Yejun holding it open with all the vigour he had in him, "Okay okay okay!! Let me in. I won't joke again."

She made a way for him to come, "Tell me why are you here?"

Yejun dampened his lips, eyes casted down. "I miss...do I have to say it?" He let out an exhale.

Kiara crossed her arms, jaws pulled inside. And she stared at him without a blink

"Okay...okay...I miss Sehun."

"And you thought he might be here, huh?" Kiara got out, putting the shutter down, "Is it why you called me so many times?"

"See, Sehun is basically the life of everything. The bar ain't an exception, is it? So, we all must miss him, why is it a big deal?" Yejun laughed it off, "Is it because I'm gay? Or is it because I'm too old?"

"What does age have anything to do with it? And from when onwards is twenty-three categorised into being old?" Kiara secured the June-Way, "Oh yeah! Sehun called me earlier, from some unknown number, which must be the landline. He said he wanted to come to the bar and take a look around to hunt for clues. Are you willing to help him?"

-

Sehun reaches across the barista's body with his right hand, "I don't get it!!!! What is exactly the problem with people like you??" He sneered and punched the barista in stomach.

The barista coughed out a lot of blood, although Sehun wrestled to him. He kicked the barista in the chest when he knocked the wind out of him.

The barista sprawled on the ground. Sehun put his combat booted feet on the hapless victim, "Say sorry," Sehun said calmly, his hands put in the pockets of his black leather jacket.

"Blergh!' The barista was wild with shame at puking like an infant.

"Consider yourself lucky that I'm not standing on you right now," Sehun crushed on the throat of the sufferer beneath his feet, "I'll count only ten. Either you say sorry or..."

He glanced at his wrist watch, and thereafter stuck his eyes down again, "10...9...8....7..."

"I'm sorry!!!"

"Heh??" Sehun raised one of his eyebrows, "What was that? Don't make me laugh," he sneered, "6...5..."

"I'm sorry!!!! I'm- I'm really sorry," blubbing, he implored to the other man, "Sorry- sorry sir!!!!" He clapped his hands together.

"PROPERLY!!!!" Sehun importuned with jarred teeth, his feet adding more weight.

He kicked the barista's neck and made him end up near Wooshik's feet, "Say it!!!" Sehun gave a hard smack on his head, "SAY!!"

The barista hugged Wooshik's ankles, "Sorry- sorry, I'm sorry Wooshik sir."

-•☆•-