𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 11

-•☆•-

She mounted her shotgun, calling for the bird, and swang with the flying target. Just before she pulled the trigger, she shut both her eyes. 

"Pause!! Pause," her trainer cried out. "Your stance is the first thing to consider. You've been getting lessons for almost three years now. Why are your feet so close to each other? Weren't they supposed to be roughly shoulder width apart?" 

She fixed her stance with her forward foot pointing to the spot she wanted to hit the target. Her posture was forward, knees slightly bent. 

"Do not hunch down to the stock, lady," the trainer prompted, half-bent, he put his hands on both his knees.

"Hm," she swang at the same speed along the flight line of the target. 

"Fire!!!" Her trainer commanded.

She fired at the pitiable crossbill. The lively chunky finch didn't mind forfeiting her breath for the welfare of someone's panache.

She kept the shotgun swinging after she had shot her shot. 

Her trainer patted her back, "Very well done, Mrs. Yang!"  

-

They rounded off their somewhat consumable early meal, but the squad was very cynical of if it could be entitled as edible. But, Minhyuk exerted himself to confirm to the subservients' mealtime, that was all that mattered to the others. 

Wooshik hadn't woken up as yet. 

"I'm going to reassess the last place Siwoo was seen in that footage. Last time I could find nothing but my guts say it might give me some leads. If Sir wakes up, tell him I've gone out to the newly installed solar panels, alright?" Minhyuk threw on his overcoat, arranging to leave. His boots kept close at hand. "Joon, if I'm not too wrong you weren't one of those who feigned to be a part of our caravan celebration?"

"Yeah, I was assigned to supervise the conduct and send them directions or advises. Don't worry, after our success I erased the footage," The boy sat facing a panorama hanging behind Sehun. Joon's memory served him correctly. 

"In that case, you should pay a visit to the bar and by any means gather some information, no matter how trivial it is," Minhyuk suggested. 

"There's no point in that." 

All eyes fell upon Yang Sehun. But he knew he would never say something without rigorously studying it. "Literally! Don't waste your time." 

"Why would you say that?" Joon raised. 

"Our June-Way gay bar has became a casualty with respect to your recent operation. To top it off, the informant…he was sent to cause a blast there, right?" 

Minhyuk glanced uncomfortably at Sehun, "Sorry," he mumbled quietly. 

Sehun snickered, "Why are you being sorry? As if you had any other choice. I can tell who compelled you to spark that idea." 

"As because you said for the sake of your peers, you would offer us help in return. So, I can expect a decent alternative this time, right?" Came from Joon, who was fixing his hair by his reflection on the steel jug. "Or are you going to play us false?" an incredulous smile adorned his whole face.

"Joon!!" 

Sehun raised his arm to keep Minhyuk from getting triggered, "Relax! Joon hyung's fears are well grounded, don't you think?" 

"How do you know I'm your hyung?" 

"If not, please correct me," Sehun laid back at a corner of that couch, legs crossed, like it was some sort of throne he owned.