𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 13

-•☆•-

"Minnie…" 

After bidding his farewell from the room with a roll of his eyes, Minhyuk came in. 

"Minnie, it's not like what you saw. I- I can explain," Sehun assuaged shaking his head. He took Minhyuk's hands in his. 

The mound of laved clothes plunged on the floor. Smell of fabric softener marred the very small, frowsty atmosphere of that room. 

"Wooshik hyung only came here to give me the keys. You can believe me. Please." 

Minhyuk was starting to get drunk, he could feel the excessive dryness in his mouth. "I think I'm going to be hungover," he with his narrowed eyes looked askance at Sehun, "From your words."

"Huh?" He pointed at himself, "Because of my words?" The fretting aspect he showed earlier now transitioned to perplexity. 

"I know Sir came here to give the keys," Minhyuk was not expecting Sehun to say those things, "I bought some clothes for you."

When Minhyuk sat on his haunches to pile up those, Sehun imitated, "Let me help you," his hand held the lamp, with his right reaching to the shambles. 

When Sehun saw Minhyuk being too mute, with only infrequent 'Hmms' and 'Yes', he asked, 

"Why are you crying?" 

Minhyuk reframed his thoughts, "I'm drunk." 

"Why are you crying?" Sehun was grim and forbidding in his actions. 

Minhyuk studied Sehun with his eyes, he hiccupped, "Ugh, sorry!" he absurdly sniggered. 

"Why are you avoiding the question, huh?" Sehun let him have it, "You know a thing? Yang Sehun isn't used to being ignored, he is always the main character," he laid into Minhyuk. "Tell me why are you crying?" He susurrated. 

"My mouth is dry, Eve. Can you help me?" Minhyuk lounged on the floor, "Your lips seem too steamy right now," his words were too breathy. 

Minhyuk's tuxedo already had the inceptive unbuttoned, Sehun couldn't desist from acts of ardor. His claws peeled off the outer layer of Minhyuk. 

Sehun went on all his fours over Minhyuk's abs, holding down to the floor. 

Time stopped in a collision of senses when Sehun's lip met Minhyuk's. Minhyuk's fingers sank in Sehun's skin with a mind of their own. Sehun made a throaty sound. 

To Minhyuk, Sehun's kisses were black holes pulling him in until all gravity is lost under his touch. 

Minhyuk turned over with Sehun under him, drinking in Sehun's alcoholic fragrance. In a gently receptive and inviting way, Minhyuk's lips were slightly opened. With his sinful hands, he ripped Sehun out of those black drawstring trousers. 

Sehun moaned every time Minhyuk would massage Sehun's butt, and be buried into his neck, sucking it ruthlessly. Sehun's collarbone turned every shade of red.

Strained, Sehun pulled those blue barnets as he groaned from pain, with his clammy frame squirming. Holding Minhyuk's neck tightly, he gave Minhyuk a boot with his bare feet at the stomach. 

Minhyuk was sent some few millimeters away.

"What did you think? I'm so easily obtainable, huh?" After one enticing smirk Sehun turned the knob of that lamp ; The room was dark everywhere. "Find me if you can!"

Minhyuk was feeling his trousers getting tighter. His face was getting hot and hotter. He thought the room was in the least not opaque, even if dark, finding his 'Eve' wouldn't be too much work. He was awfully wrong.