to the city

Eloise woke up to a hand resting on her bare hip, and her head resting on his chest. She let her head wander the room somewhat confused then she realized she was on Tristan. Their legs were intertwined and his arm holding her waist, Eloise somewhat smiled at this then looked at the time, to see that it was 4:30 A.M.

Tristan rubbed his eyes and groaned, opening them to see that Eloise was starting to get herself up. "Eloise..." he moaned as Eloise moved from her position and up onto her feet. She immediately stood up, grabbing her clothes and going into the bathroom, closing the door softly. She smiled in the mirror and started washing her face and doing her hair.

Tristan dragged himself up and took his clothes from his bag, stomping to the bathroom door opening it. Eloise looked over to him as she finished putting up her hair. 

"Tristan." she scolded. "I'm not here to start anything, I just want to wash my face and brush my teeth." he said. He splashed water on his face and put some soap before Eloise looked at him and said, "You aren't even washing your face properly." Eloise finished her hair and washed her hands walking over to the extra sink and looking at his face. Tristan was now awake-awake, and he looked at Eloise with a genuine smile. 

"May I?" Eloise asks.

"You may." Tristan said while taking a seat on the toilet to allow Eloise easier access to his face. Eloise put some oil on his face and rubbed it into his skin, Tristan closed his eyes every now and then and looked at her with such admiration.

Eloise let her hands lift from his face and looked at him for a while, Tristan opened his eyes and met her gaze. 

Eloise broke their eye contact and grabbed both of their toothbrushes, handing him his. They both brushed their teeth, stealing subtle glances at each other then came time to change. 

Tristan and Eloise both turned from each other and put their clothes on, Tristan was faster than Eloise but still held his stare to the wall. When Eloise was done touching up her lipgloss, she tapped his shoulder and replied, "I don't take 5 minutes to put on a simple outfit." She was wearing a v-necked blue sweater and low rise bell bottoms. 

He rolled his eyes and gazed at her strut out of the bathroom.

"God, is she gorgeous!"  Tristan thought, feeling like even if he was out of place in Eloise's arrangement of everything, this is where he wanted to stay. 

Eloise gathered her stuff and started heading down the stairs, Tristan scattering to keep up with her. "Where are we going, Eloise?" Tristan mumbled.

"To the city." she replied with a smile on her face, causing Tristan to narrow his eyes, "And who's coming with you, Irvine?"

"You."

"Me?"

"I didn't stutter, and there is no one else awake right now, so yes Tristan Dugray, YOU are coming with me to the city." she replied, gathering a small arrangement of books. Tristan grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter, sitting on a stool that belonged to the island and replied, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Well that's not gonna stop me." Eloise got her keys and walked out the door.

Tristan scattered to his feet and ran out the door, stopping in front of her path, "You'd go even if I wasn't there?" Eloise narrowed her eyes, "Hell yes, I would." Tristan rolled his eyes at the amusement plastered on her face and unlocked his car with a click of the key. Eloise started walking to his car, him dragging himself behind her, Eloise opened the door, saying, "You are too easy, Dugray."

Tristan opened his door and sat inside the car. He looked over at Eloise's straight posture in the seat and smiled before igniting the car. 

"I hate you Eloise." he said while driving past her street, she looked at him and scoffed. 

"You don't hate me, you hate how easy it is for you to listen to me. Really then it's not my fault, it's really your incapability to say no to a firm in belief young woman." Eloise said, turning her focus out the window.

Tristan smiled at this. Eloise liked to talk smart when she was trying to prove a point. Every time Eloise told him to do something, his self respect left his body and he did it, he would do anything for her. Eloise had a twinkle in her eye when she spoke that couldn't be put out by any dumbass. 

_________________________________________________

Are you guys actually enjoying this? And what do you think I should write about in the next chapter, I'm kind of conflicted between writing about their weekends or just like kind of skipping it and letting school continue.

PLEASE LMK HERE.