cigarette smoke apocalypse

They both got into the limo and Imogen pulled out a cigarette. Usually Imogen doesn't but there are some occasions she does. Imogen lights her cigarette and smiles at Eloise as she blows the smoke outside the car. She handed it to Eloise and Eloise inhaled a bit then blew the smoke into Imogen's face as she coughed. Imogen looked at her laughing and tapping the residue of the cigarette outside the window, and when Eloise stopped choking, she laughed with Imogen, which made everything 100 times funnier. 

"You know what my friend taught me, it's not as bad when you transfer mouth by mouth," Imogen said. 

"You mean like kissing?", Eloise said.

"No, like this," she showed Eloise how to put her lips, "when I exhale it, you inhale then exhale it when you're ready." Imogen took a long inhale and then exhaled it to Eloise. Imogen kept her face there and looked into her eyes, blowing the rest of the smoke at Eloise, her friend since forever. Eloise stayed there too, and smiled at the already smiling Imogen. Imogen pushed Eloise's curls back, with the cigarette in hand, tilted her head, and then sat back flinging it out of the car. 

"I don't like smoking very much, that's one thing I'm never doing again," Eloise said fixing herself back up against the seat. 

There was a tension between Imogen and Eloise sometimes, one maybe one of the friends felt more than the other sometimes, really a vice versa kind of thing to be frank. Imogen smiled at Eloise's statement and said, "I understand that to be honest, I hate it, I just find it a good passing time." 

Eloise laughed and then her gaze went out the window, while she looked away Imogen began scanning each part of her face then looking out the window. 

"Eloise?", Imogen said, which turned Eloise's head automatically. 

"Yes?", Eloise said with a cheeky smile on her face, Imogen moved forward to close some of the distance between her and Eloise. 

"Why do you like him?"

"I wouldn't say I truly have romantic feelings towards anyone, I wouldn't even truly call them feelings at all if what I'm looking for wouldn't be reciprocated. But anyways, why do you ask?", Eloise moved closer in as well and looked at Imogen with a slight tilt in her head. 

"I just don't like seeing you hurt is all," Imogen said, letting her fingertips trace hearts on Eloise's bare lower thigh.

"I'm focusing on studying much more like you now. Maybe I can come to your house more often?", Imogen slowly looked up as Eloise said that, a smile creeping onto her face as those words blurted out. Imogen nodded her head, and a giggle somehow even managed to slip into the nodding fanatic. 

"Oh, I love you so much, Senandung." Eloise said, putting her hand over Imogen's hand, which was already resting on her leg, and then continuing her looking out the window. Imogen smiled wider then slid her tongue over her teeth, ridding her mouth of the smile, and sitting back, replying, "I love you too, Eros."

There may, to the public eye, be no significance to two crazy words. Sundanese was the first language the both were taught after English simply for the profit of their families companies and the people that usually came in, most only understanding the significant language. From then on they learned their cultural languages, but the form of communication between the two would always remain the language they both grew up on, it was like their connecting code, the code that brought upon such a strong friendship. Senandung was what Eloise called Imogen because of how much Imogen loved to hum, it described her as well. Imogen wasn't a person who simply begs to be seen, but even though she never displays herself to, she still is. She is as soft as the breeze on a summer day, and as pretty as the flowers with the soft colors that just bloom to bring a sense of completeness to one. Eros was what Imogen called Eloise simply because Imogen always thought El was one to just stand out, she just had that thing about her that just made her beautiful. 

The two finally reached Imogen's house and after thanking the driver, they both ran inside to Imogen's bedroom. Imogen's bedroom was particularly comfy, with beanbag chairs  in the corners, and a bunch of plants, each showcased in the dimmed lights. Eloise plopped herself onto a beanbag and Imogen plopped next to her, giving Eloise slight glances. 

"So what do we do?", Imogen asked, praying that it wouldn't be homework. Eloise smiled and said, "Well, we can take a quick trip to New York and come back just in time for school, maybe stay in the city and find a hotel?"

Imogen started to collect herself up and smiled, "I mean, I could hitch us a quick ride." Eloise sprung up and Imogen followed her to her feet. 

Eloise smiled at Imogen as they both stood there. Imogen stared just as much into her eyes, Eloise wrapped her arms around Imogen and hugged her tight. Imogen let her hands rub Eloise's back and finally broke it off, not looking at Eloise after and heading for the stairs to her driver.

Imogen couldn't put a finger on what she felt, and all her life, she never really could, towards anything. Too many emotions overwhelmed her at once sometimes, so it was very iffy a lot of the time. Imogen was okay with that though, and the people around her learned to just adapt to it.

Eloise stood in the empty room and just watched Imogen's silhouette slip out of the door and down the hall to the stairs. Eloise looked aimlessly around for a bit, before grabbing a couple of clothes from some of Imogen's drawers, which was really a mix between both of their wardrobes because of how much they shared clothes. It was never just Imogen's clothes or Eloise's clothes, it was Imogen and Eloise's clothes. 

One thing for sure was though, Tristan was no where in sight and couldn't bother Eloise's mind when she was with Imogen.