Harvard talk

"Oh my God, Rory Gilmore, what do you think you're doing?", Eloise asked dramatically, with a smirk on her face as Paris stepped in front of her. 

"What are you doing here?", Paris asked. The Gilmore's smile faded and she said with annoyance, "There's a college fair going on." 

"No. I mean what are you doing here?" Paris said solemnly and shifting her eyes to the Harcard table. Rory looked down at the table and her eyes met with the brochures, "I'm getting a new brochure."

"Why?" Paris said, right away. Rory's face changed to more annoyed than she seemed at first and she replied, "Because they're not selling pizza," she stood looking at Paris and then seemed to be hit with a realization, "oh no."

Looking at Paris' annoyed face, Eloise let out a giggle and Paris kept strong eye contact with Rory, "You can't." Rory then narrowed her eyes, saying, "You're applying to Harvard."

"Well obviously she is Gilmore, or she wouldn't have come here, on the verge of transforming into Wendy Wu on you," Eloise piped in, looking at the girl unamused, slightly questioning if she was in here for her smarts.

"No!," Rory said.

"Ten gen-," Paris began but looked as Eloise began to catch onto her words, saying, "Ten generations of Gellers have gone to Harvard. She HAS to go to Harvard."

Paris shot Eloise a glare and Eloise shrugged and said, "What? I was helping." 

"You can go somewhere else. Go to Brandeis. Brandeis is nice," Paris said. 

"I've only ever wanted to go to Harvard. That's it. Nowhere else," Rory said, she let her fingers glide on the table and followed with, "It's a big school." Eloise piped in again with a smile, "Well we may assume so."

Paris shot her another look and she let her eyes follow the Yale administrator talking to some random guy, and she watched his body movement hopping to find something off, so she can pin down the weakness and fix it in herself. 

He slouched often which signified not much confidence, and he didn't really look at the administrator at all, rather all around him. His lack of eye contact would most likely signify a shy spirit which could be good sometimes, but what would it do for him in college? Paris grabbed Eloise's arm and started walking. Eloise turned with her and Paris said, "Hey, are you dating Tristan?" 

Eloise felt her arm tense, and a cold shiver went down her spine. 

"Are you dating Tristan?"  rang around her head all of a sudden. 

"What? No! No way!" Rory replied. Paris was going to walk away but then added on, "Do you like him?" 

Eloise knew her face was frozen, and in that moment, she knew anyone could easily access any one of her weaknesses. Her shoulders slightly dwelt in, and her face started to feel sweaty. Before Rory could reply, Eloise said, "If you'll excuse me." She raced off, she patted her body for her pills. 

"What the fuck? Where are they?", she said as she looked down at her shaking hands. She went into the school and ran to her locker. Her hands clasped onto the pill bottle as she opened it and put one in her mouth. She went to the water fountain to drink it down and all of a sudden she felt fine. As if she never even felt anyway before. Yes, she had just taken them but that's the thing about the human brain. What odd ways it has of tricking one into believing they are okay when they are not. It's almost like the perfect delusion, until something tears down those walls. 

She let out a deep exhale and felt her mouth quiver as she realized what had just happened. She stood taller and swallowed the thought down, far far far away somewhere unknown. 

Paris walked into the school, looking at Eloise, "Are you okay? You were in a hurry to come in." 

Eloise looked at Paris with a smile and said, "I'm fine, it's nothing. I just had to use the bathroom so bad."

Paris tilted her head and looked into Eloise's eyes, she let her head's direction change and said, "I'm here if you ever want to talk, you know."

"Could she see right through me? Could she tell what I've been trying to hide?" Eloise looked on worrisome and said, "I have nothing wrong with me, I don't find wasting my words on minor inconveniences is worth anyone's time."

"But it wouldn't be wasting my time, Eloise."

"God, what's up with everyone these days? You can't go to the bathroom without someone asking if you're okay. Of course, I'm fine, and I would tell you if I wasn't," Eloise said trying to brush it off. Paris smiled and Eloise scrunched her nose, "Why are you in such a happy mood, Ms. Geller? You usually are mean."

"That's not true," Geller said with a laugh.

"Yes you are, I'll bring my computer to school so I can type everything you say from now on," Eloise said laughing. 

Paris gave Eloise's shoulder a small, joking push and they both broke out into laughter until they were both up and Eloise went to embrace Paris. 

"I want you to know, I'm here for you too, Geller," Eloise said.

"Eloise, you always have been," Geller said with a small daint smile warming the nook of Eloise's collarbone.