Ellen the felon

"Um, this is the Dugray's residence, how may I help you today?" Eloise said, hearing footsteps on the stairs. 

"Is Tristan home?", the voice asked. Eloise narrowed her eyes then said, surprised, "Ellen? I didn't know you knew Tristan." 

She sighed on the phone and said, "Well we know each other now, after last weekend at least. Can you tell him he hasn't been picking up the calls and to call me when he can." Eloise gulped back and said, "Will do." Eloise slammed the phone into the base and Tristan questioned, "Who was it?" 

Eloise looked down at her chipped nail and sighed, "Ellen. She said to call her, she wants to catch up after last weekend. I'd call her now if I were you. She seems a bit desperate to see you again." Tristan laughed nervously and said, "It was really nothing, I don't know why she keeps calling." 

Eloise looked up at him and rolled her eyes. It's always "nothing" to him. God, why is it always "nothing" to hook up with someone? I look at my watch and mutter, "I'm going to bed, my eyes are closing." 

Tristan watched her hips pivot towards the door and her shirt folded right at the arch of her back, Tristan runs to her side and says, "I'll tag along. It's late anyways." Eloise shrugged her shoulders and he followed, with a smile on his face. "You take your shower before me, so you can lay down first," Tristan says, opening the door for Eloise, watching her slowly walk into the room. 

Eloise observed the drawings around her, and he observed the blue fading color, even if it was almost gone, it suited Tristan in a way. Everything suited Tristan in a way, he was just that kind of person.

Tristan scrambled through his belongings and found a tank top and sweatpants, and threw them in Eloise's way. "I don't know what you wanna wear, but you have no more long sleeved shirts, but I have sweaters," Tristan says, going now through his drawer in search of one. "Yes please, it's too cold to just wear a tank top, I'll bring more long sleeves here when I get home," Eloise said, catching the gray nike sweatshirt thrown in her direction. "Thank you, kind sir," Eloise said, while walking into the bathroom. 

Tristan laid down, looking at the space Eloise designated for herself and thinking. He got up and went to the nearest phone, and started dialing a number. 

"Hello? Tristan?" Ellen said, sounding somewhat excited.

"Hey Ellen, I just wanted to say that we should forget about what happened between us, it's not that it was nothing, but I found myself charmed by someone else," Tristan whispered into the phone. Ellen let out a sigh and hung up, Tristan placed the phone back in the port and walked back over to the bed, dragging his clothes out of his drawers, holding only flannel pants and briefs. 

It's true, he found himself aroused by Eloise, her looks made him tense, her touch made him want to give her his everything, and his presence made him so happy it could kill him. 

Eloise walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and the sweater in her hand, extending it toward me. "I think the tank top will do, it's surprisingly warm here," Eloise commented with a laugh. Tristan stood up fast and walked towards Eloise, almost as if going in for a kiss, but then stopped looking at Eloise's alarmed eyes. 

Eloise looked at him, wanting him close, but then Ellen plastered her mind, she might as well have been in front of Eloise. She imagined she was Ellen, and as Tristan's lips began to go near hers, she tensed. 

Ellen wouldn't have done that, Eloise knows she wouldn't have. Ellen is not scared of the hookups that seem to be the only entertainment teens have these days, it was only Eloise. "Scared of being vulnerable" Eloise. 

Tristan slid past her and into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Shortly after, the shower water turned on, and Eloise let out a frustrated grunt and kicked her backpack, grunting out, "God, I'm so stupid." She put her hands to her eyes as she felt the frustration of all her problems and started to try to break free from a single tear. She blinked a couple of times and all of her feelings, like they always have, grope their way down her throat and into the unknown of her mind. She laid herself on the bed and turned herself to her side, pulling her feet to her chest. She heard the door open and she refrained from looking up.

She could feel Tristan's body hit the bed. Tristan looked at her turned figure and moved in closer to her, put his arm over her and pulled her in, spooning her into his body. She could feel his upper body's bare skin rub into hers and feels his breath on her neck and his lips touch her ear.

"Have a good night, E, love you always," Tristan whispered slightly in her ear. Eloise smiled at this and then said, "Good night, Tristan, love you to Mars and back."

Tristan giggled and questioned, "Mars? Did you just pull a planet out of your ass." 

Eloise laughed and then felt Tristan's soft breaths, and soon they both drifted off to sleep, close with each other and safe.