dream a little dream of me

Imagine this boy is Tristan singing, because this man in the video, made me almost bust with his beautiful voice, he made me want to fall in love (which I already am with this kid at school)
______________________________

"I told you I could pay." Tristan said, taking the pizza and motioning a thank you to the guy as Eloise shut the door. Eloise shrugged her shoulders and ran over to the kitchen again, sliding with her socks to the record player. Tristan sat the food down on the counter and walked over to be behind Eloise, peering over her shoulder at which record she put on. It was the Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong record.

A sweet, jazzy instrumental came on then it burst into gentle words, Eloise swaying her hips to it and laying her blazer down on one of the stools of the island. 

Stars shining bright above you. Night breezes seem to whisper I love you.

 Eloise joined in, "Birds singing in the sycamore tree..." Tristan only smiled at the dancing girl then joined in with a booming voice, yet still on key, "Dream a little dream of me..." Eloise turned towards him and laughed as he made a face at her. 

Tristan started to move his body to the music, a little fast but still moving, Eloise burst out in laughter, supporting herself on the island. Tristan took this as his chance to reach for her hand and twirl her to face him, and he did such, her body crashing into his, but she started to sway as his body was. He had one hand wrapped around her waist, her hand resting on his shoulder, and they were moving, in sync, together. 

Tristan then said, looking into her eyes, singing his heart out, "Just hold me tight, and tell me you'll miss me." Eloise rocked her head back and moved it side to side and sang, "While I'm alone and blue as can be...", Tristan joined in with her, "Dream a little dream of me." Eloise smiled at this, and Tristan looked on at her. His eyes lingering, around her face, and his grip around her tightening, Eloise laid her head on his chest and they continued to sway, the sun simply saying it's goodbye to the sky only for the last bit to hit both of their faces.

Eloise smiled at this, until an abrupt motion twirled her around and she slipped because of how slippery the floors were around her. With this, they both looked at each other then threw laughing fits. She was rolling on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes, and he was throwing himself against things laughing, and eventually hunched himself over the counter until he finally pulled himself together.

Tristan continued on with the ending of the song, and picked her up. She sat herself on the stool with her blazer and sighed with a smile on her face, "Put the cake in the oven, we can study while we wait." 

He ran to grab his and Eloise's backpacks and smiled as he handed her hers. 

"Such a gentleman." she said jokingly, accepting the backpack. "Only for you." Tristan replied with a smile, moving a stool closer to Eloise and pulling his notes from his bag. He opened his notebook with a smile and extended it to Eloise. Her eyes widened, he took notes, but not just regular notes, good notes. She smiled from the words to him, a cocky grin plastered across his face. 

"I guess you can say, I'm Einstein." Tristan said, blowing on his nails and rubbing them against his button up shirt. Eloise laughed gently and looked at his impressive notes once more. She looked at him and replied, "Then let's start writing our essays, because we did study already, the last time we were together."

Tristan nodded and looked as Eloise pulled out looseleaf, watching how gently she sat the paper on the table and took out that led pencil she claimed had magic in it. Tristan then pulled some looseleaf from his folder, Eloise's eyes now on him. Her head tilted slightly as she watched him sit up straighter and lay his paper down, he gathered together white out, his eraser, and three led pencils, all of them being a dark green, his favorite color. 

He finally met her eyes and smirked, saying, "I know it's hard to pull your eyes off of this masterpiece but we have to start writing." Eloise scoffed and said, "I'd say the same to you, you've been staring me down ever since I came here."

Tristan smirked and said, "Well you would have had to be watching me, if you knew this. Am I that enticing to you, Irvine?" 

"You don't even know the half of it", Eloise thought to herself. She turned from him and looked at her paper to say, "What are you writing about?"

Tristan looked down at his paper and said, "I'm writing about how the Industrial Revolution ruined lives. Any facts on this?" 

Eloise smiled and nodded in pride, "Well the Industrial Revolution was a mix of up and downs for many people, because the rich got richer and the ones who struggled were shielded from society, it was almost as if the government was ashamed to confront a problem they couldn't fix, and in my opinion they were, so from this, they hid those people and let their struggles remain unseen, but civilians will be civilians and the struggles will get out. I've personally always been fascinated by how the Industrial Revolution really contorted the human spirit, and showed the outside world the homosapien struggle, it gave them a way in, which I think, made the U.S. vulnerable." Tristan's hand was fast in work, writing down every word she said, or rephrasing it to make it shorter. 

Eloise smiled and looked at her paper, and Tristan blurted out, "What are you writing about?"

"Just how technology is shaping fourth wave feminism." Eloise said, already writing the middle of her introduction.

"Ah, I should have known. You know you're perfect, Eloise." Tristan said, still writing on his paper.

Eloise was caught off guard and switched her focus to him, hard at work. She smiled and said, "Well it appears so."