Chapter 45

Jacks POV

I watched as the odd little snowman ran into Elsa's arms. She hugged him tightly, a single teardrop fell from her face and landed on his snowy shoulder. He pulled back concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"More then ok," she said as she pulled him back into her arms. "Your acting like you haven't seen me in forever," the snowman giggled.

Elsa looked from him to me in realization. He doesn't know what happened, he doesn't realize he was frozen in time like Elsa.. For him it is still the same day Elsa left to the ice palace. Elsa looked back to him and opened her mouth, ready to tell him everything, but he noticed my presence and looked up at me happily.

"Who is this?" He asked but didn't bother waiting for Elsa to answer as he skipped towards me and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Olaf and I like warm hugs." He took my hand into his wooden one and shook it vigorously.

"My name is Jack Frost. And I to enjoy cold hugs" I said shooting Elsa a smirk, she giggled.

The snowman turned back to Elsa and looked at her oddly, then to me, then back to her. "Is he? Do you? Does QUEEN ELSA HAVE A COURTIER! Well it's about time! When did you meet? You didn't just meet him did you? You can't marry him right away you know that right? I mean you'd never hear the end of it from Anna if you did, after all you did make a big deal out of it when she wanted to marry Prince Hans, which was actually a good thing because he turned out to be a psychopath, but nobody knew about that at the time, so how do we know he isn't crazy?" He said, turning back to me dramatically

"You weren't neglected as a child and feel the need to have power and money at whatever cost because secretly your a egotistical maniac?"

"Uhh no" I responded, a little taken back.

"Then we will be good friends!" He beamed.

"Enough" Elsa said annoyed
"He's not a psychopath, and yes we are Courting!"

A dreamy eyed look overtook the sentient snow creature and he smiled up at her. "In that case congratulations!" He said jumping around happily. "Hey where's Anna?" Olaf asked in mid leap.

"There's a lot you don't know Olaf," Elsa spoke sadly.

"Like what?" He asked as Elsa bent down to be at eye level with him again. I saw her swallow back her pain as she briefly explained what happened.

•••

"Wait, so he can fly?!?" Olaf asked Elsa, his eyes lighting up in disbelief. Elsa rolled her eyes "I tell you that my sister has been kidnaped and the man that set out to rescue her happeneds to be the same man that once tried to kill me and take over my entire kingdom, and the fact that Jack can fly is the only thing that stuck?"

I chuckled, finding the snowman very amusing. "You are also a walking, talking, breathing snowman that was created by a queen that has ice powers and you of all people are surprised that I can fly? You are a funny one my friend." I added.

He simply shrugged his shoulders "I guess that makes sense."

"Jack and I must go now, I must save my sister!" Elsa said. "I'm leaving you And Delilah in charge until I get back."

"You are coming back right?" He asked her worried. She pulled him into another warm hug and he smiled, he really did love those hugs.

"Of course I am." She reasured. "Now Delilah mentioned that she is a good healer. I wish her aid my men and the rest who need medical assistance. And you Olaf, have my men well fed please, they look horrible" she admitted.

"Anything for you Elsa" he said happily.

"Oh Ive missed you" she said pulling him In again, if his cheeks could turn red they would've.

Once she said her goodbyes she turned her attention back to me.

"You got your powers back!" She said stating the obvious.

I smiled at the thought. I new Elsa was my world and I'd give up anything for her but my powers were a part of who I am and I couldn't say I would be the same person I was without them. Now that they were back and Elsa was by my side I felt complete!

I pulled her close to me and put my arms around her.

"You ready to go save the day and be a hero?" I asked her. "I'm ready to save my sister and take back my kingdom" she answered.

I smiled at that. "That's what hero's do" I placed a soft kiss on her lips as I began to lift us off the ground.

"I'm watching you!" Olaf yelled up to me as we flew away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Olaf!! And the cuteness that comes with him!!

Please vote and comment your thoughts!

(Mariska98)