Chapter 33

Jacks POV

We both watched the white orbs fade away from around us. The blinding light gave way to a green forrest.

I looked around and noticed we were not in Italy anymore, we were somewhere in the mountains, and it was warm, warm like summer. About a 100 yards away stood a quaint little cabin. What a odd place for a cabin. I thought.

I noticed the white orbs didn't fade away completely, several of them remained and seemed to hover around us. I grew curious as to why.

"Man in the moon?" I called out to the orbs. They drew a bit closer to us.

"Jack old friend." His warm, ancient voice answered.

"I feel as if after all these years I should at least give you a parting gift before I go" his voice spoke to me. It made me sad as I was reminded that this was the probably the last time I would ever see him. He has been kind to me over the years and in many ways he was like a father to me. The father of the guardian part of me anyways.

Out of the orbs came a simple, white pushbutton pen. It Floated to me and I reached out my hand and it gently floated into my palm. I starred at it for a little then gazed back at the orbs.

"It's a lovely pen. Thank you." I smile.
He laughed it off. "No you fool. It is much more then a simple pen, but you'll find out exactly what it is when the time is right." He said mysteriously. He's always been a one for riddles and games.

"Thank you." I told him. I knew whatever it was even if it forever stayed a simple white pen that I would cherish it forever because it was a gift from a old friend.

"I wish you to the best of luck." he said and Elsa thanked him again.

"Goodbye." he said as the lights faded away, back into nothingness.

Elsa looked up at me painfully and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I am so sorry Jack."

I turned to her and lifted her head up to face my eyes.

"Why in the world would you be sorry?" I asked her in disbelief. She had nothing to be sorry for.

"For ripping you away from everything and everyone that you have ever known, it is selfish of me to want you with me when you belong to another world."

"Oh Elsa" I wrapped my arms around her tightly, she hugged me then buried her face in my chest.

"Can't you see by now that you are my world." I whisper into her silvery blonde hair as I held her tight.

She looked up at me and whispered three words I'd only ever dreamt of hearing. "I love you, Jack Frost."

I smiled, this feeling is unbelievable. It's consuming Even, she's my every thought, my every dream. She's everything that I will ever want.

"I love you too, Elsa of Arendale" I whispered back. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly . I finally felt complete with her in my arms. She was worth living in a world with no wifi.

"Oh don't mind me, just standing here watching you two love birds doing inappropriate things in my backyard." I heard a woman's voice snap. Elsa and I jerked back in surprise.

It was a woman, a odd looking woman. She was not ugly, In fact she was quite beautiful but in a rugged sort way, yet still bearing such delicate features. She had dark brunette hair that hung freely to her waist. Rich brown eyes. She was extremely built for a woman but somehow it suited her. She wore a very pleasant face and even though I didn't know the girl I would assume she was friendly once you got to know her. She dropped the stack of wood she was carrying and walked towards us.

"Well. Who might you to be then?" She asked us curiously.

"Ah well this is E... " Before I could finish introducing Elsa to the girl Elsa spoke over me.

"My name is Dakota and his name is Jack." She lied. I pulled her to the side quickly.

"Elsa what is it? Why did you lie about your name and who you are?" I asked in a whisper.

"Are you crazy?" She looked up at me. "If people knew I was back they would try and Capture me for ransom.. Or even worse, the vikings would come after us." She whispered so the girl wouldn't hear.

My eyes went wide in fear, not for me but for Elsa. Anyone who laid a hand on Elsa would be sorry. Not that she needed my help, she could take on the world by herself if she wanted to... I just don't want her to do it all by herself

Elsa and I turn back to the girl, she was looking at as with a mixture of emotions. "And what are you doing in my yard?" She asked both of us.

A question which neither of us could answer. We stared blankly at eachother. "We're... We're lost." I finally sputter out.

"Alright then" the girl said
"I got some work to do if you too don't mind"

Elsa looked down the side of the mountain, I followed her gaze to a small little mountain village down in the valley. She smiled brightly up at me and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't mind us. We can go down there and ask someone to point us in the right direction." Elsa said happily "yes" I nodded "Im not much use if I don't know which direction I'm flying." I whisper out of the strange woman's earshot. Elsa's face began to sink as she looked around the Valley.

"I...I don't know which way to go.." She said worried. "I never been this far out. In fact I hardly ever left Arendales Capital. " she said and then she looked around hopelessly.

"Did you say Arendelle? What A coincidence. I took in a stranger a while back from there. You guys are a long way from home." The girl said.

"Just how far is it?" I asked.

"It's about a 3 day ride, but the snow will slow you down a bit." She said

Elsa smiled looking at the snow. I could tell she had missed it terribly it was a part of us..of her and it wouldn't slow her down a bit.

"I know this sounds crazy." Elsa told the girl. "But is there any way you could help us get there? You seem to know your way around these parts and me and jack would just get terribly lost. I would pay you however much you want" Elsa pleated. "Just name it and it's yours."

The girl thought this through and looked up at the too of us.

"Elsa, what are you doing?" You know I can only carry one passenger?" I start. "This heat is making me weak, I doubt ill be even able to do that for very long."

"I've got a plan." She winks knowingly.

"Alright. I will go and help you find your way." The dark haired girl agrees.

"Thank you! " Elsa smiles. "I don't believe I even caught your name?"

"The names Delilah"

*******

Delilah is back!
question! (Who is your favorite and least favorite characters and why?)
Hope you guys are liking the story! Please vote and comment your thoughts! Ps Please be patient for updates. There coming don't you worry! (Markska98)