The End

(Anna)

The sun had almost set as I held the hand of my injured new husband, 4 of my manservants carried him up the mountain on a gurney. My sister, her husband, Han's and I were following the wedding procession of the Rock Troll's for Kristoff and Delilah. Finally we reached his families mountain home.

Delilah looked like a goddess of old in the woven grass cape and ceremonial stone headdress placed upon her by Bulda. The scene was set and it was breathtakingly beautiful. The scent of enchantment and floral abundance seemed to surround the alter. Magic filled the air above the abundance of flowers that decorated the ceremonial arch as the third set of Bride and Groom said their I do's. I found myself not filled with jealousy or anger as I watched them share that sealing kiss, only pure love filled my heart. Beside the alter I saw that both Olaf and Sven were sobbing uncontrollably with joy, it was quite adorable.

A cheer rose across the field of Troll's, humans, reindeer and snowmen, and with a wave of his hand, Grandpabbie conjured rose petals to fall from the air and celebratory and lively music began playing out of thin air, immediately all the trolls began to sing and dance, pushing the newlyweds to the center.

Seated on a large bolder besides Hans. I clapped along to the beat, the sounds of laughter and merriment resonated throughout the entire kingdom. Today was more than likely the greatest day in the history of Arendale, the whole kingdom was free of the snow, the war and full of life once more.

Filled with an indescribable joy I watched as Kristoff twirled the tall brunette around, they seemed lost in eachother and the music. "Still think you picked the right man?" Hans questions, admittedly my heart warmed at the slight insecurity in his voice. Instead of an answer, I simply laugh, grabbing his face I kiss him hard. I pulled back, incredibly pleased at the fact that I had clearly left him breathless. "Does that answer your question my love?" I ask slyly.
"Careful my dear..." He pants, bringing his hand to his heart. "You're liable to give a man in my condition a heart attack."

Jack Frost soon pulled Elsa onto the dance floor. My eyes widened at the sight of my sister happily moving along to the music. "Are you alright?' Hans questions the sight of my gaping jaw. "I'm fantastic." I look at him and give his hand a squeeze. "I've just never seen Elsa dance before."

"Anna I am so terribly sorry I can't ask you to dance." He sighs. "I would love more then anything to twirl you about like a common farm girl right now." Hans chuckled, nodding towards the free spirited, unrestricted style of dance, it was so un-courtly, not the tutored style that was expected of royalty. "It does look like fun... Doesn't it?" He nudges her. "Yes indeed." I replied. It did look like a lot of fun. I remembered the last time we danced together, that night we first met. It was fun.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to give my Bride a proper wedding night either..." He smirks, delighting in my immediate blush. "In fact in may be a while as well before I can perform my husbandly duties." He chuckles, watching me turn crimson at the thought.

"Is that so?" A voice from behind asks, causing us both to jump. I turn to find Grandpabbie with a rather amused look upon his face, my heart nearly stops in my chest. "My apologies sir..." Hans fumbles, he to now incredibly embarrassed, I was now beyond mortified. "Forgive my boldness, I had no idea you were there." Offers Hans, his cheeks clearly flushed.

"Oh, no need to apologize Son, I was a young groom myself once." Laughs the old troll. "I have come to offer you a wedding gift." He states. "Oh Grandpabbie, you do not need to gift us, your blessing alone is gift enough." I argued. "Oh but my dear I can't stand to watch you sit here any longer. This is your wedding day as well, you should be up there dancing too."

"But Grandpabbie, I can't leave Hans." I tell him. "Of course you shouldn't, that is why he is going to dance with you." He shakes his head, placing his hand to Han's wound, I watched in awe as golden magic streamed from his stone hands.

He pulled away. "The pain..." Han's eyes widened. "It's gone!" Hans pulled off his cravat and scrambled to pull open his shirt, my eyes went to his chest where miraculously the wound was healed, with not even a scar. "Thank you Sir, thank you so much!" Han's exclaimed. I quickly thew my arms around Grandpabbie in a hug. "Yes, thank you!" The old troll smiled and placed his hand on Han's shoulder. "Enjoy your wedding night kid." Without a second to lose, Hans jumped up and swept me off the rock I was seated on, picking me up bridle style and kissing me with the same force I had just minutes ago bestowed on him.

We danced well into the night, and then we all lived happily ever after.

The End

~~

Want more? Read on;)