Defrosted Video Contest!

Hello all you wonderful frosties. (Doctor who has "whovians" and the ninja turtles have "shellheads" so I figure you are all "frosties". (If anyone has a better nickname for our little fandom, let me know.

WE ARE HAVING A CONTEST!

That's right folks, The authors of this book (mariska98 and myself) are hosting a contest.

This is a video contest that has 2 categories. Trailer and Song. Your video can be either.

Category 1: Make a book trailer for Defrosted, and post it on YouTube. Like a theatrical trailer for a movie, but for the book. This trailer can be made any way you would like, using clips from the movies, or pictures online. Or even just text and dramatic music. Any way you want just as long as you include at least 3 characters.

Or

Category 2: Make a video singing the defrosted version of let it go. Any way you want. Sing it yourself, get a friend, edit the original. Anyway you want. You can add pictures or video clips to it if you'd like. You don't need to show yourself if you don't want to. (We weren't going to do 2 categories originally, but since "Let Him Go" was so popular we figured, why not?

PRIZES!!!!
What's a contest without a few prizes?
Prizes are for both categories. And each category will receive it's own set of prizes.

FIRST PLACE: We will name a character in the book after you. (Or any name you wish). My sister and I will read and comment our thoughts on the first 2 chapters of ANY book in your library that you've created. Plus offer any advice or tips if you wish so. Plus you or your book will receive a SHOUTOUT in the authors note of the next chapter after the contest.

SECOND PLACE: My sister and I will read and comment our thoughts on the first 2 chapters of ANY book in your library that you've created. Plus offer any advice or tips if you wish it so. You will receive a SHOUTOUT in the authors note of the next chapter after the contest.

THIRD PLACE: You will receive a SHOUTOUT in the authors note of the next chapter after the contest.

You can enter in both categories if you wish but each contestant may only place in one category. The deadline for the entries is one week starting tomorrow. DEC 21st. Results will be posted on Christmas Eve.

Please comment below with any questions. To enter all you have to do is send a message with a link to your video creation to Mariska98 or GeekPower1.

Have fun!