3 - A Meeting Unforeseen

A/N 

Hey guys, so here's the next chapter and I've got to say, I had a ton of fun writing this one ;) I would like to warn anyone who failed to notice that this is a boyxboy (but come on, it's in the title) that if you aren't into that kind of thing, stop reading now. Otherwise, go on ahead :) Also, please don't be a silent reader. I'd love to hear all of your comments and opinions on my writing :) Sorry for rambling guys, enjoy!!!!! 

~Tristan Walker

Pic to the right is Ethan :)

                                   «»  

3 - A Meeting Unforeseen

SAM

I tried to stop walking forwards, but my wolf had taken control and was pushing me forward. As I got closer I saw the reflection of the moon in the pond, a full moon. That's why my wolf led me here, the pull of mates is stronger on full moons because your wolf has new control over you. That was also probably why my body was still moving towards Justin who was still staring ahead of him.

He must have heard me approach because he whirled around, fear in his eyes. When he saw that it was someone he knew he relaxed a little, but not entirely.

I looked up at the moon and knew that I couldn't hold my wolf back. He needed this delicious boy in front of me. Justin was looking at me, confusion written on his face. I looked into his eyes. Then I couldn't hold on anymore.

A low growl escaped my lips and I pushed him up against the tree, looking up and down his sexy body. He was breathing heavily, and a look at his face showed me a mixture of fear and want. My breath mingled with his, our lips inches apart. I knew that there was no stopping the inevitable, and I found that the human side of me wanted this as much as my wolf.

I looked deeply into his eyes once more before crashing my lips against his in a passionate, lust driven kiss. At first, Justin was startled, but soon he leaned into me, moving his lips in sync with mine.

I growled against his mouth and nipped his lower lip. He opened and I slipped my tongue inside. He tasted like peppermint toothpaste and watermelon gum. Our tongues danced and he slowly moved his hands up my back, tangling his fingers in my hair.

We stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, ravishing each other's lips, moaning. But we needed to come up for air. I broke the kiss, panting. Justin whined as I pulled back. I feathered kisses across his jawline and down his neck. I reached his collar bone and nibbled his skin. He groaned and pressed himself into me, simultaneously moving his head back to give me better access.

I kept at it as he ran his hands over any part of my body that he could reach, sending electric shocks coursing through me. I moved up and claimed his lips once more and pulled away, trying to catch my breath and come down from the sexual high that I was experiencing.

Then I heard a sound in the not to far distance ... Howling.

                                  «»  

JUSTIN

When I left Kim's place, I went for a walk. I needed to clear my head.

I walked along the edge of the forest until I found the little path I was looking for and I turned onto it.

It was much darker on the path, the trees casting dark shadows between small patches of silver moonlight.

As I walked, I thought about Sam. The whole situation concerning him was really confusing me. He was a jock, so why was he being nice to me? He was straight, so how do I explain the emotions that I saw in his face? These, and so many more questions were flying around in my brain, confusing the hell out of me.

I shook my head and sped up, jogging now to blow off some steam. I got to my destination in a little over ten minutes. A clearing with a small pond in the middle, and massive trees growing around the edge.

I leaned against one of the trees and looked at the reflection of the full moon in the water.

I don't know how long I stood there, thinking and staring into the pond, but I eventually became aware of a rustling noise and a presence behind me.

I spun around, startled, my heart pounding in fear. My eyes found a figure standing a few feet away, slowly moving toward me. A bit of moon light fell across his face and I realized that it was Sam.

I relaxed a bit, glad to know that it wasn't some murderer, but I was still wary of the boy now standing a few feet from me. He stayed silent, and I just looked at him in confusion, questions whirling through my head again.

He looked up at the moon, then back at me. I could have sworn that I saw him lick his lips, the tip of his tongue flicking out across his lips for a split second. He looked amazing in the silvery light. He was wearing his usual assortment of clothes. A pair of blue athletic shorts and a white v-neck that showed off his body amazingly.

What intrigued me the most was the way his face seemed to flash between two very different emotions, almost like he had two personalities. One looked like he was trying to regain his composure, and the other looked a lot like lust.

All of a sudden, he closed the distance between us, out faces now less than a foot apart. He looked me over a few times then looked back up at my face, his green eyes locking with my blue ones.

I heard him growl and he pushed me up against the tree, his eyes roaming over my body again. I breathed in deeply. I caught his body spray and the soap he used on his hair, and also some bodily scents, sweat and a slight musky smell that I knew was arousal. They blended into an amazing boyish scent that I couldn't get enough of. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad. I wished he would just kiss me. I got my wish.

He smashed his lips against mine. It startled me but I recovered quickly. I started moving my lips with his, getting into it. My eyes fluttered closed and I put my arms around his waist. He nibbled on my lower lip and I opened my mouth to allow him to slip his tongue inside. He tasted as amazing as he smelled. Mint, a lemony flavour and mostly, like a boy. We lost ourselves in passion, moaning and whimpering. I moved my hands slowly up his back and ran them through his hair, pulling him tighter against me, though there was no more space between us.

He pulled back slowly. We were both panting, out of breath. I couldn't help the whine that came out of my mouth. Sam looked at me for a second, then he started kissing my jaw, moving slowly down to my neck. He trailed kisses all the way to where my neck and right shoulder meet at my collarbone and he nibbled a spot there. The smallest bite made electric sparks shoot throughout my body, and with it an almost impossible level of pleasure. I groaned and pressed my self against him, tilting my head to give him easier access. He kept nibbling that spot as waves of pleasure rolled through me, making me moan and twist my body under his. Then he moved back up and kissed my lips again.

I heard a wolf howl somewhere nearby and Sam pulled away. I opened my eyes and saw that he was frozen, looking toward the source of the howling. He turned back to me, and I noticed that his eyes were full of fear and hatred.

"Justin, you have to get out of here now! My house is just around the corner. It's unlocked, just let yourself in. I'll meet you there and explain later, now go! GO!!" I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was seriously freaked out.

He gave me the address and ran off toward the disturbance. I obeyed his instructions without question or complaint, running through the trees in the direction Sam had indicated.

I got to his house and ran in the back door, closing it behind me and leaning against it, panting. The weirdest thing about the situation was that I didn't know what I was running from. But Sam had said he would explain so I would learn soon enough.

                                  «»  

Sorry for the shortness but I don't want to put in the next part until the next chapter due to the difference in moods. I don't know if that makes any sense but there you go :P