13 - A fearful Revelation

A/N 

Hey guys, so I decided to rustle up something because I haven't updated in a while. I've just been so stressed lately, and summatives and exams didn't make anything easier. So here's something short to read, I hope it fills a gap. Enjoy :) 

                                   «»  

13 - A fearful Revelation

4 MONTHS LATER

SAM

Things have been smooth for the last few months. No more rogue attacks, no pack trouble, and best of all, things are amazing with Justin.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he was currently sitting beside me in our biology class, making a face as he tried to remember an answer for the homework we were doing. Biology was the only science I did well in, so I had that class with him.

He looked so cute as he tried to concentrate on his work, which was easier said than done due to the idiots in our class. I wanted to kiss him, but we decided that we would wait until we graduated to tell everyone ... well, show everyone. He said he wanted me to kiss him, on the stage, in front of the whole school. I was psyched. But at the same time, I was worried and if my parents weren't going to be in the audience, I wouldn't have agreed to it.

I was brought back to reality by my team mate, Matthew Saunders. Matt was built the same way as I was, with jet black hair, and a slightly darker complexion due to his half Spanish background.

"Hey Sam," he said, pulling up a chair and straddling it backwards, "What's up?"

"Same old, same old," I leaned back in my chair and put my hands behind my head, "Do we have practice tonight?" I asked.

"Unfortunately yes, coach wants the team down on the field as soon as classes end," he responded, rolling his eyes.

I groaned, "Coach seems really uptight lately."

"Yeah, no kidding," he agreed, "Oh right," he added, evidently remembering something, "Watch out for Zach and his stupid cronies, they're on the prowl again."

I waved him off, "I don't care about those assholes, they're so stupid they would forget where their heads were if they weren't attached firmly to their shoulders." I said, making Matt snicker, then he looked at me seriously again.

"I know that you have no trouble with them, but what about ..." he trailed off, nodding his head in Justin's direction.

Due to me having known him for years, I had trusted Matt with our secret. That, plus the fact that I needed someone else to keep an eye out for problems.

"There's no way he can know anything." I said, "Besides, if he were to even think about hurting Justin, they really wouldn't be able to find their heads."

"Still, be careful," Matt said, clapping me on the back and getting up.

"Thanks Matt," I said smiling at him before he nodded and walked away.

The bell rang and Justin and I closed our books as the general chatter and scraping of chairs that went with the end of a class filled the room.

"Finally, last period, and we have a spare," he said, sighing with relief.

"Yeah, thank god, I'm done doing work today." I announced as we walked out of the classroom.

We put our books in our lockers and stood there, watching the crowded hallways thin out as students went off to their respective classes.

Finally the halls were almost empty, save for the few stragglers, skippers, and others that had a spare.

Justin and I started walking through the school, heading outside. We turned a corner and standing there was none other than Zach Patten. He was tormenting some grade nine, while Colin and Rick hovered around, being annoying.