Author's Note: 17.5 - A Magical Night

*Jumps up and runs over to you* Hiya! You have reached the reception area for Chapter 17.5 ~ A Magical Night. If I may, I would like to direct you to the real chapter. It can be found in the book entitled "BoyxBoy One Shots" under "LTLMOH Chapter 17.5 ~ A Magical Night". If you can't view said book, it is either under construction - in which case I need to kindly ask you to have a seat in our waiting room while I work on it and I will notify you at such a time that it is finished - but it's more likely because you are not a follower or something. I'm not exactly sure how it works. Shut up, I know I'm the writer but I don't know everything okay?! I'm not Einstein! Wait was there internet in his day? Hmmm *googles it* nope. Ah well, I digress. Please note that the book will have some graphic content. What? -_- Well duh, of course there will be, there's a warning written in big, bold, red lettering on the cover! So if sexy sexy boy on boy action turns you off, or if you are too young to view, please skip it. It is not essential to read and I won't have to go to jail :D. I'm just kidding ... So if you will please step this way *shuffles over* So here is a control panel. If you would like to skip the sexyness, please swipe over here. I you wish to go and read it, please tap the little arrow in the top left corner. For those who have chosen to read, please keep all, and I mean all limbs in the ride at all times. Don't forget to take the opportunity at the end to head on over to the comment and vote buttons. Happy reading everyone :) 

Disclaimer: Tristan Walker is not responsible for loss of life or limb due to the sexyness of Chapter 17.5 ~ A Magical Night. It will be up to the reader to make sure that they are prepared for said sexyness. In case of blacking out due to the raging hormones, one must blah blah blah. In case of ... Ack forget this! In case of anything, deal with it! XD 

~Tristan Walker