7 - An Evening Escapade

Hey guys!! Here's this week's update! And I have to say how happy I am at the fact that I have 156 reads on here and it's ranked #419 on warewolf :3 Now this next chapter is for all you perverts out there ... yes it's a sexy scene!!! WOOO!! Now again, if boyxboy action turns you off (but come on, does it do that to anyone? XD) don't read! Otherwise, ENJOY!!! ;) 

                                    «»  

7 - An Evening Escapade

CONTENT WARNING

JUSTIN

We got back in the car and drove for about 10 minutes, this time along the coast. We pulled into a driveway leading to a small but cozy looking house that overlooked the water. It was painted a sandy yellow and was surrounded by palm trees and beautiful hibiscus. Sam and I got out and he led me to the front door, unlocking it and letting us in.

I took in the airy cottage, gasping at how amazing it was. The whole downstairs was open plan, the roof supported by giant roman style pillars. In the centre, there was a spiral staircase, leading to the one bedroom and bathroom. The place was decorated with things from the ocean. There were shells and starfish and many other ocean themed items hanging on the walls and in vases, and even in candles.

Sam threw out stuff down on a couch and went to the washroom. I went up the stairs and found a door that led off of the main hallway to a balcony. I went out and leaned against the railing, looking out over the ocean. I don't know how long I stood there, but at one point I felt arms go around my waist and a head on my shoulder. We stood there, admiring the view until the glow on the horizon had completely disappeared, then Sam kissed the top of my head and motioned for me to come on inside.

We walked to the little sitting room and Sam turned on the TV and slipped in a game, coming to sit down beside me. He offered me a controller, but I preferred to sit curled up next to him and watch him play. He was playing some sort of zombie game, and though I like watching those kinds of games, I've never been very good at first-person shooters. So I was content to lean against him, with his arm around me.

He played for a while, and at one point he shifted position, and his hand grazed my exposed neck, causing me to involuntarily shiver. I didn't think he had noticed it but when he started making small circles in that area, I looked up to see a mischievous smile on his face.

He paused the game and turned his attention on me, using both hands to rub behind my ear and scratch my neck, making me gasp and squirm. He alternated randomly between rough and barely touching, making his movements unpredictable and the feeling that much better as it also made sure I couldn't become used to anything he was doing.

One of his hands started migrating down my chest and onto my leg, rubbing up and down my thigh. I shuddered and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. He took the opportunity of my neck being exposed to lean in and begin nibbling on every sensitive spot that he knew about, which were all of them. He moved down my neck to the spot on my shoulder and really went for it, causing me to moan loudly.

The hand on my leg brushed me, and I gasped and arched my back, I was beyond turned on. Soon, he began focusing on my lower half, rubbing me through my jeans. I was breathing heavily and moaning uncontrollably. Sam then looked at me questioningly, as though asking me to go forward. I managed a few words, telling him to go ahead.

He turned his attention back to what he was doing, and I felt him unzip my pants. He slipped his hand inside and resumed his ministrations, now with only the thin material of my boxers between his hand and my skin. It felt twice as good as through my jeans, and he could tell, I'm sure, by the noise I was making.

However, Sam wasn't content there. One of his hands was slowly slipping under my waistband. He looked at my face, making sure it was ok, and I nodded at him.

When I felt him touch my flesh for the first time I gasped and twisted at the immense pleasure. He teased me a bit then pulled me out of my confines, wrapping his hand around my length and slowly starting to move it up and down. Waves of pleasure wracked my body and I was breathing shallowly, moaning and gasping.

He was constantly changing speed and where he was focusing, again, keeping things unpredictable and making huge waves of pleasure roll through me.

Then he stopped for a minute and looked at me once more, seeming to say 'I want to try something.'

"Whatever it is, do it," I managed to say between breaths.

He nodded and instructed me to close my eyes and put my head back. I did and the next thing I knew, I was in his mouth. I had thought that there was no way to get a more pleasurable feeling than the one he was giving me a minute ago. Boy was I wrong.

Within seconds, I was writhing and twisting in pure ecstasy, gasping and moaning as wave after wave of high level pleasure rolled through me.

He kept sucking on me and I could feel my release fast approaching. I tried to warn him, but it was too late, and the first jets hit the back of his throat. I was jerking and spasming under him in what was undoubtedly, the best of my life.

When my release had subsided, Sam moved up and crashed his lips to mine, clearly on the edge himself. I reached down and rubbed him a few times, quickly finishing him off. He collapsed on top of me, shaking with his own orgasm.

When we had both calmed down some, we were too tired to even get up, so Sam turned off the lights and TV and came back to where I was lying, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

One question went through my head that night, before I fell asleep: how the hell did I get so lucky?

                                  «»  

Sorry for the shortness (again). But what comes next needs to be in a different chapter. *Sigh*, I know, but too bad, you'll just have to wait :3 In the meantime, vote, comment, fan!

Too-da-loo :)