20 - A Past Best Forgotten

A/N

*flies up on a rainbow* Hay! Silly Tristan Walker, hay is for horses! Oops, Hey! Chapter 20 ya'll! We learn some about Justin's past in this one, as well as where Avery came from. :D So yay for my new character! :D Anywhore, I don't got much to say, so Enjoy! Tristan Walker, your grammer is very not no good today! Double negative bitch! *hangs head* XD

Shoutouts go to *drumroll* All those who left a comment, and particularly Kitkatgiraffe for the guess, you were close :)

Go read Amazona333's new story, Spiritland! It's amazing!!!! :D Go read it or I'll ... I'll ... Tristan Walker Must not threaten the nice people on Wattpad! Just go read please! *puts away machete, grumbling*

                                    «»  

20 - A Past Best Forgotten

JUSTIN

I opened my eyes and looked at Avery as he rolled around his room laughing his ass off.

"Holy crap! You should've seen your face," he gasped, falling into another fit of giggles.

It took me a minute to realize what had happened, but when I did a weird mix of relief, embarrassment, and sheepishness flooded through me.

Avery's howls of laughter were infectious and it wasn't long before I had joined him, both of us laughing until our sides hurt and tears of mirth rolled down our faces.

I sat up, still chuckling lightly, and looked at the other boy, who mimicked me.

"Justin, did you honestly think I was going to kiss you?"

I shrugged, giggling at my silliness.

Avery donned a more serious look, "What you have with Sam is special. I would never get in the way of that."

I smiled at his admission and he returned it, wiping a tear from his cheek.

"That noise you made, though; priceless," he snickered.

I laughed and smacked his arm gently, "That was not nice."

"Nice isn't my specialty babe," he said, stretching out on the floor with his hands behind his head. His shirt rode up a bit and I saw a drool worthy toned stomach.

Avery caught me looking and gave me an impish smile, "Like what you see?"

I decided to play with him a bit and pretended to take my time answering, "Hmmm, I've seen better."

He caught on immediately, however, and his smile grew.

"Oh really? Hm, is it hot in here?" he asked, taking his shirt off.

"Much better," he said, taking in my look of mixed shock and appreciation for the sex-god sitting shirtless in front of me.

"If you want that picture, I'm still open to it," he laughed, referring to what he had said earlier.

I flushed a deep red and covered my face with my hands. Then he chuckled as I cracked my fingers apart half an inch to continue eye-raping him. Geez, I was a pervert.

"So," he said, propping himself up on his elbow, "Tell me about yourself. What makes you you?"

"Well, we learned a lot about each other while we were doing that project. What do you want to know that I haven't already told you?" I asked.

"Anything," he replied, "Whatever you want."

"Okay," I thought for a minute, "Alright, I guess I'll start from the beginning."