19 - Three's A Crowd

A/N

*flies in on rainbow* Hello! Welcome to part two of Learning To Love My other Half! Thank you for not maiming me and making this chapter possible. This chapter is sort of boring, but it's necessary. So deal with it hos! HAHA I'mmm just kidding. But seriously, deal with it. O_o Anywhore, I'd like to welcome Avery McIntyre to our cast! *throws confetti* He will be played by a sexy mcsexy pants by the name of *drumroll* - Josh Henderson! *drools* --> Pic to the side.

Fans: Permission to drool?

Me: Permission granted!

Everyone: *drools a river that would put the amazon to shame*

Shoutouts to any commenters, I'm too lazy to go find them all XD Love you all! <3

Enjoy!

«»

******************************

| PART 2 |

******************************

19 - Three's A Crowd

JUSTIN

"Sam! Justin! You're going to be late!" Sophie called up the stairs.

"Coming," I responded, checking my reflection one more time.

Satisfied, I exited the bathroom and joined Sam, who was pulling a shirt over his head.

"Ready?" I asked, taking his hand.

He nodded in reply and we went downstairs to meet Sophie in the kitchen.

"So you two zombies decided to get up after all," she chuckled, "Good choice."

Sam put his arms out in front of him and started ambling around the table, reaching for his mother and moaning 'braaaaainnnnsss'.

She squeaked when he put his hands on her head and I giggled.

"Sam, stop that," she laughed, swatting his arms away.

He just grunted and hugged her instead, a moan of 'huuuuuggggsssss' accompanying it.

"Yes, yes," Sophie said, putting her arms around her son.

He smiled and pecked her on the cheek then sat at the table, patting a chair beside him. I, however, opted to sit on his lap instead and he put his arms around my middle, snuggling his head against my back.

I noticed something long and hard rubbing my thigh and looked at Sam slyly, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Sophie spluttered and Sam grinned wickedly for a moment, before donning an innocent smile.

"It's a banana," he said, pulling out the yellow fruit.

I sat there for a minute and looked at him dumbly then asked, "Why do you have a banana in your pocket?"

He shrugged, "Not sure."

I looked over at Sophie and we both broke out laughing, Sam joining us within seconds.

Sophie wiped her eyes and glanced up a the clock, "Goodness, you boys had better get a move on," she said, ushering us out of the kitchen and handing us each a bagel to eat on our way to school.

"I love you both, stay safe and I'll see you after school," she said with a smile.

We both told her we loved her back, exchanged hugs and went on our way.

«»

We walked hand in hand toward our high school, favouring silence over conversation.