16 - Saving Justin

A/N 

Hey guys, wow I've had writing fever latetly :D. YAY UPDATES! So this chapter is sorta confusing. Read the author's note at the bottom to have some things cleared up :) 

Shout-outs tooooooo *drum roll*: coltengrey and PinkRose7Fire :) Thanks for the comments and sorry the shout out is so late

Anywhore, En-joooyyyyyy!! :)

                                   «»  

16 - Saving Justin

SAM

For the next few hours the packs assembled in the school gym went over tactics and strategy for how we were going to get Justin back. In total, between Phoenix, Silver Light, Blood Tears, Blue Lightning, and Black Death, we amounted to about 700 wolves capable of fighting.

All of the wolves aged seventeen and under would stay behind when we went to storm the rogues, the older ones either watching the younger ones, or providing base support. My mom had also set up a team of medics to stay behind and tend to the wounded. She would've stayed herself, but she said that Justin had become a second son to her and she would be going no matter what.

Even through all of the preparations, there was still one question looming over everyone's heads, the actual whereabouts of Justin, Andréas, and the rogues.

I was currently trying to lock onto Justin's position. My dad had told me to concentrate on his consciousness, that being his mate, I'd be able to determine where he was.

I kept getting little flashes of success, but they retreated as quickly as they had appeared.

Anthony Lynn, Katie's dad, had taken up position as alpha of Silver Light, and was sitting with my dad, Leo Cole, Jordan Merrik, and John Abbot, deep in discussion. They were each going to lead a squad of wolves in at different points.

"Sam!" I heard Katie calling me and looked over to see her and Luca hurrying over to me.

"Luca knows where they're keeping Justin!" she said excitedly.

My eyes widened in realization and I mentally smacked myself for not thinking of that sooner.

I knelt down beside the four year old, putting a hand on each of his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" I asked, barely containing my excitement.

"Mhmm," he nodded, "The big scary man brang me to a big big big house. It looked like a castle."

I puzzled over his description for a minute, "Do you remember where it was?" I asked.

"Mmm, it was on a big hill," he replied, obviously thinking hard, then added, "it was really dark." 

Katie gasped, "The old manor!"

"Of course!" I all but cheered.

"Dad!" I yelled, running toward him, "We know where Justin is!"

                                   «»

JUSTIN

"Wh-wha?" I stammered, not knowing if I had heard correctly.

"Yes Justin, your mother was my mate." Andréas said bitterly, but he wasn't finished yet.

"What I didn't know though, is that your mother wasn't the only one leaving me forever. It turned out that even as she was walking away, one of her eggs was dividing, having been fertilized the previous night. She was carrying my child. Not a month later, she was dating a man by the name of Nicholas Summers. Apparently she convinced that the child she was carrying was his, and they were engaged within the year."