6 - Table For Two

Disclaimer: I do not own the song written into this chapter, all rights got to Hedley!!! 

A/N 

Wooo Chapter 6!!! So I've been thinking, I'm currently working on another story, but it'a a surprise. I wanted to hear your opinions as to wether I should post it or not. Basically, would you guys read anything else I write? :S That is all, hope you enjoy :)

Pic of Katie to the side, we may be seeing her later.

                                  «»  

6 - Table For Two

SAM

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, taking a seat on the edge of the tub. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ethan's number, hoping to god he wouldn't be asleep. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey Sam, how are you?"

"Fine, hey can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure, of course," he said, "what do you need?"

"Is the restaurant near the beach still open? The one with tables right on the sand?"

"As far as I know, why?" I could tell that he was utterly confused.

"I'll explain later. Can you make a reservation for two there please? Under Thomas."

"Alright, will do."

"Thanks so much, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Ok bye"

I slid my phone shut and hopped in the shower.

Once back in the room with Justin, I pulled on some jeans and a tight fitting red t-shirt.

"Yuuummmmyyy!" was Justin's comment.

I gave him a seductive wink and he blushed.

"So, where are we going?"

"Persistent boy!" I said, walking over to the bed and tickling him.

He giggled, making me laugh. I kissed him and helped him up, grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs.

                                  «»  

We got in the car and started driving by 2:00, heading for the coast. I had put the top down so we drove with the music loud and sang and laughed the whole way.

When we stopped for gas in the last bit of the drive, I had Justin put on a blindfold.

"What's this for?" He asked, holding up the piece of blue fabric.

"It's to keep the surprise a surprise until the very end." I replied, winking at him.

He fussed at me for a minute, but in the end he complied and put the thing on.

"Good boy," I said, ruffling his hair, and earning myself a smack on the arm. I chuckled and pulled out of the parking lot, getting back on the highway.

By 6:30 I started smelling the fresh salty air, and felt the cool breeze that came with sunset on the coast. I looked around, smiling, glad to be back.

I pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant called "Sandy Shores", which was our destination.

"We're here'" I said, and Justin pulled off his blindfold, gasping at where we were.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I love the beach!!" he was all but jumping in excitement and anticipation.

I chuckled at his enthusiasm and got out of the car, holding out my hand, which he took.