5 - Morning Fun

A/N 

Hey guys, so like I said on the last chapter I'm sorry for the long wait between chapters this time. I couldn't upload where I was. But here's the next chapter now *gestures to the chapter, then runs and hides to avoid being stampeded by readers...* sigh I wish. Oh well, like always, please comment telling me what you think. I'm at 90 reads and only 2 comments, so I know that there are a bunch of silent readers out there ... AAAAAAHHHHHH Silent Readers!!! *Runs and hides face, then peeks out at everyone* Please comment :P. LOL well again sorry for rambling guys, but here is the chap. Hope you love it!!!

                                   «»  

5 - Morning Fun

JUSTIN

Sam and I sat like that for a long time, just talking and generally enjoying each others' company. I didn't realize how late it had gotten, and was surprised to glance at the clock and see that it was almost 1:00 am.

"Crap, I gotta go. I didn't know it was that late." I made to get up but Sam held me around the waist.

"Don't worry about it. You can stay the night. My parents won't mind, and they're out anyway. I've got something you could borrow to sleep in." When I didn't respond right away, he gave me an innocent, pleading look that I found very hard to argue with or say no to.

Because of the time, I knew my mum wouldn't still be up, so I sent her a text telling her I was fine and where I was. Satisfied, I turned to Sam, who was looking at me expectantly.

"You know, you're really difficult Sam." I smiled and faked an exasperated sigh, "Fine, I'll stay."

He whooped and then covered his mouth with his hands, blushing. I laughed and pulled them away from his face.

"You're cute when you blush." I said, kissing him.

He jabbed me in the side, causing me to giggle; I was really ticklish.

"Ooohhh what do we have here?" Sam dumped me on the bed and straddled me. He then started tickling me into hysterics, giggling almost as much as I was. At last, he stopped, both of us trying to catch our breath as the laughing fits subsided. Sam propped himself up on one arm, looking over at me.

"You have the cutest giggle!" He cooed playfully, "I couldn't help but laugh as well."

I laughed, then I got an idea.

"I will find a way to get you back." I said, running a finger down his chest slowly, seductively.

I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top, straddling him. I kissed him in a line, up his chest, onto his neck, and across his jaw. I hovered over his mouth, our lips less than an inch apart. I could feel his ragged breathing. Just before our lips touched, I got up and slid off of him, going to sit at the foot of the bed. I watched him slump, realizing what had happened.

"Tease." he opened one eye and looked at me and I looked innocently back at him. He chuckled. "Tease." he repeated, closing his eyes again.

I looked over at him, thinking. I made up my mind and went to lie down beside him, resting my head on his shoulder and putting an arm across his chest. He moved his arm so that it was lying across my back, his fingers sub-consciously making small circles on a patch of bare skin. I played with the fabric of his shirt, content to just lie here against this wonderful boy. However, I had a question in the back of my mind. It had been nagging at me since what happened in the forest when I saw Sam for the first time that night.

"What is this?" I turned my head so I could see his face.

"Hmm?" He opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly.