17 - Like Father Like Son

A/N 

*Peeks out from around corner* Ah-ha! My stalking skills have payed off and I've found the next chapter. This one has a part that is written in the third person point of view, just so you don't get confused. It's also marked. Also please read the author's note at the bottom :) That is all, so what are you waiting for? Go read! If you are still reading this at this part, it means that I have control over you hahahahaha. And now you are chuckling. I is a good stalker ;) 

Shoutouts to tooooooo *drumroll*: PinkRose7Fire and Silversyl87 :D thanks for the comments guys! 

Anywhore, please enjoy :) Seeeee I said please, now you're obligated to enjoy! :D

                                  «»  

17 - Like Father Like Son

JUSTIN

They all turned to me, surprised to hear me speak.

'What?' Sam asked, confused.

"Maybe not," I repeated, more loudly this time.

Sam gave me a lost look, 'What do you mean?'

I took a deep breath, willing myself to voice the words that hovered on my tongue. I wasn't scared that people would react badly, but I felt like saying it out loud would finalize it, make it true.

"While he was torturing me, Andréas told me about my past," I began, biting my lip.

"He told me about his mate, and how they met. At first I didn't know why he was telling me all of that, but as he went on it became clearer. He told me about how, when he revealed his secret to her, she left him with their unborn child, unknowingly of course. Apparently she met someone and they raised the child as their own."

I stopped to think for a minute, looking around at their all too knowing expressions.

"His mate ... was ... was my mother, and the child that they bore ... that was me." I said, barely whispering but knowing that they heard.

"So that means ..." Sam started, apprehensively.

I gave him a grave look, "Andréas was my father."

They all looked at me, stunned. Bryan seemed to be thinking hard about something.

'So if Andréas was your father ... you don't think ...' Bryan trailed off.

I nodded, "Maybe I inherited some of his power."

I closed my eyes and spoke through the mind link, 'We already knew something was up when we found out that I could talk with my mind. Why don't we see what else I can do.'

I concentrated on disappearing and reappearing on the other side of the room. I heard a gasp and opened my eyes. I was standing by the stairs, and I hadn't moved a muscle.

I reached down and held my hand over my wounds, watching in excitement as they glowed green and healed over.

A grin split my face, "Let's go destroy the bastard."

                                  «»  

THIRD PERSON

The manor's grounds were a mess of bodies, blood, and mud. It had finally stopped raining and rumbles of thunder could be heard rolling in the distance. Andréas walked among the bodies, kicking some aside in distaste. The rogue army he had been assembling was destroyed, the wolves either lay dead or had run off, trying to save themselves.

The black-haired man stopped walking, looking over the dead. He was furious. How dare the whole wolves defy him. Him; the most powerful being on this Earth. He kicked a rock through the mud, watching it roll to a stop by a group of bodies.