18 - Just What We Needed

Disclaimer: Tristan Walker does not own the song written into this chapter (no matter how much Tristan Walker wishes he did) All rights go to Avril Lavigne. 

A/N

*flies up on a rainbow* Hiya! Here's chapter 18! There's a slight recap in the beginning so that people who opter not to read the chapter o' sexyness can see the end. It's in italics and as soon as the POVs switch, it's the new chapter. Anywhore, enjoy!

Shoutouts go tooooooo *drumroll*: PinkRose7Fire, SilverSyl87, Kitkatgiraffe, and Analee306! Tristan thanks masters for the comments! 

                                    «»  

[RECAP]

JUSTIN

"I love you so damn much, it hurts," I said, smiling at him.

He returned the smile and kissed me softly, tenderly, "I love you too. And I'll never let you go."

I snuggled up against him, rolling over so he was spooning me. He pulled the covers up so that we were warm then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

I don't know how long we lay there, enjoying the other's company, but shortly after, his soft, even breath filled the room. I smiled and drifted off to the comforting sound, knowing that my boyfriend, the love of my life, my other half, was right there with me. 

SAM

I woke to see bright sunlight streaming in through my window and the soft sound of Justin's breathing filling my ears.

I looked over at him and smiled, noting how cute he looked when he slept. His facial expressions were soft and he wrinkled his nose very slightly. Biting back a laugh so as not to wake him, I closed my eyes again, content in the knowledge that he was right there beside me.

He shifted and I cracked one eye, watching him warily. He slowly opened his eyes, yawning and stretching. When his gaze fell on my face, he smiled broadly and snuggled into me.

"Good morning love," I said, kissing the top of his head.

I felt him smile against my chest as he mumbled a 'good morning' back.

I was seriously contemplating just staying here all day and not doing anything. It was wonderful to simply lay in bed with my Justin and not have to worry about this or that. It was just us.

"Sam?" Justin moved his head back so he could see me.

"Hm?"

"What do you think is going to happen to us?"

I propped myself up on my arm, giving him a puzzled look, "What do you mean?"

He took a minute before responding, "Like, do you think we'll be okay in the world? I mean, we graduate this year and then we're off to college. Not to mention the fact that we'll have a kid."

"Do you want to know what I think?" I smiled reassuringly at him.

He nodded.

"I think that we just have to go with the flow and take whatever may happen in stride."

He bit his lip, "But how do we even know that we'll be going to the same college?"

"We don't," I replied, kissing his nose, "but like I said, we'll just have to take things as they come at us."

"Well good, because I don't plan on giving you up," he said, putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm glad, because I wasn't planning on giving you up either," I chuckled, lifting his head so that I could look into his intense blue eyes.