Two

When we arrive to Charles place, I grab a few of my bags before heading inside. Once we are inside, we go to a room with purple in it "this is Bella's room, there's only two room" I see an air mattress on the floor "the bathroom is here" we set my bags down next to the bed.

"So" Charles comes in with an old man with long white hair and tan skin, he also smells of a dog "Harry meet my cousin Morticia's daughter, Persephone" I keep my hands clasped before me "Persephone meet my friend Harry"

"Hello" he smiles holding his hand out, I take it shaking it.

"Good Evening Harry" looking at Charles "Charles? Might I inquire from you a glass of ethonal?"

"Ethonal?" He asked "the chemical? Why?"

"I am parched" keeping blank "do you not ethanol? If not that then do you have arsenic? Or perhaps rubbing alcohol?" Both men stare at me.

"I have water" he suggests

"That shall do" nodding my head, he goes to get some water "where is your nearest supermarket?"

"Why?" He asked

"I shall acquire some drinks from there" as he hands me some water "thank you" he nods his head. I look at a paper "bears?"

"Yes" nodding his head, Harry speaks "there is a bear killing hikers"

"How fortunate" I speak

"How is it fortunate?" Harry asked

"It is natures way of eliminating the weak and keeping the strong" sipping more water "we can only pray that the bear kills more"

"My god" Harry remarks, he then whispers "Charlie, where did you find that girl?"

"She's my cousins daughter"

"Adopted?"

"Nope" shaking his head "apparently her little sister Wednesday was sent to a boarding school for attempted murder also"

"You think Bella will be fine with this girl?" He asked

"No" Charles harshly answers "but I'm getting really freaked out and scared of her, earlier she asked to know where the cemetery was!"

"Dad!" We hear a teenager yell "dad!" In comes a girl with a bland personality comes in breathing harshly "their not bears!"

"Bella?" Charles asks "why are you talking about?"

"In the woods" she tells him

"In the woods?!" Charles gets upset then "what are you talking about? Why were you in the woods?"

"I wanted to see something but" she waves her hand "their not bears, their wolves. Like huge wolves"

"Wolves?" Charles asks "on the woods"

"Yes" nodding her head "they were after...something" or someone.

"Alright" Charles looks at Harry "Harry? Feel like hunting? Get some guys?"

"Let me make a call" he says leaving the room.

"Oh" Charles waves to me "Bella meet your cousin Persephone"

"Persephone?" She asked

"As in the bringer of death" I take a step forward and Charles brings her back "good evening Isabella"

"Bella" she corrects

"I shall call you Isabella" I speak "since it is your given name" tilting my head "you saw wolves?"

"Yeah" nodding her head

"And you weren't attacked?" I ask

"Obviously not" she scoffs "what are you? Stupid?"

"Bella!" Charles hisses "do not antagonize her" before whispering in her ear "she was expelled from her last school for attempted murder" Bella's eyes widen "I don't put it past this girl to try to kill you and make it look like an accident"

"It's unfortunate" they look at me "that you are hunting wolves, let the wolves continue to kill the stupid and weak" looking at Bella "it's a pity you were not killed" waving to the table "let us speak"

"What?" She gasps looking at me with fear, I sit down.

"Conversation" I explain "it is where two people talk pleasantries or something related to the sort"

"Um" she sits down and looks at me warily "what do you wish to discuss?"

"Let us talk about humans" I speak "tell me, which human body part do you enjoy removing from a male? I prefer the cock since it's a man's favorite organ"

She coughs "what?"

"Or I suppose his tongue" I add "now, favorite part?"

"I don't have a favorite part" she says scared

"Then females" I put my hands before me on my lap "I prefer removal of the lips or eyes" she is nervous, excellent.

"How about" she nervously asks "we talk about something else?"

"Alright" blinking "let us discuss different ways to murder a person"

"Murder?!" She exclaims

"It is why I was expelled from my previous school" tilting my head "I wonder who I might try to kill this year" a tear slips from her eye.

"Why don't we talk about our favorite color?" She suggests "mine is brown and yellow, what is yours?"

"Black and red" I explain "black because mystery, power, elegance, sophistication, sadness, death, mourning, evil magic and darkness. Red for passion, energy, bloodlust"

"Bloodlust?" She squeaks

"Yes" still unfazed "blood is a beautiful color and it tastes like cherries"

"You drink blood?" She asks getting up "so your a vampire"

"No" shaking my head, she sighs relieved "vampires aren't real, but it would be amazing if they were"