Twenty-Three

~Felix's POV~

I watch as both of my sons sleep peacefully in their cribs, just like Valentine's daughter Miraslava—our boys Cain and Samael, they are growing at a fast rate. They haven't shown any signs of having a gift, but I'm sure with them being part Persephone and myself they will have a gift of killing.

"How are our spawns?" Persephone comes into the room and looks down at the crib that holds the babies, we are back in the house that is in Forks and not the bunker.

"They are sleeping" I inform her and look at the mobile which has a bunch of knives dancing over our children, I hate it. But Persephone is all "they are Addams, they will love it—I did"

"Have you informed the kings?" She asks

"No" but they do know from the twins memories of Persephone being pregnant so they wish to meet the children aka they want my mate and children apart of their coven and I just want to be with my family.

"Excellent" she smiles "I do not wish for them to have knowledge of our spawn" placing her hands before her "my family is coming"

"All of them?" I ask, this will be the first time meeting any Addams that wasn't the twins or Wednesday.

"Not all of them. Merely just mother, father, Wednesday, Uncle Fester, Pugsley, Lurch and Cousin Itt" snapping her fingers "Demetri will also be there since he and Wednesday are mates"

"Cousin Itt?" I ask, I know her family has weird names but to have one of them call another it?

"Itt" Persephone walks away and I follow "is a cousin who you will come to love, he and his wife Margaret are coming to visit too—unfortunately they have left What at home and no worries, my family knows about the supernatural world"

"They do?" I ask

"Yes" nodding her head "every Addams knows of the fate of the twins since we have a very detailed history of all Addams" when there is a knock at the door, Persephone goes to answer it and I see a tan man around five foot with dark hair a mustache with a cigar in his mouth smile along with a tall woman around five ten wearing a very tight block dress come in "ah mother, father how dreadful it is to see you again"

"Persephone" her father kisses her cheek "so glad you could invite us" he then looks at me and opens his arms laughing "you must be Felix" we shake hands and I am shocked by his grip "I am Gomez Addams and this is my cold hearted wife Morticia and our butler slash part of the family Lurch" looking at her and the tall man who is taller than I who looks like Frankenstein "Tish! Come! Meet our daughter's mate"

The woman glides over gracefully, much like Persephone and takes my face kissing each cheek "Ah! The man who has stolen my daughter's heart" smiling "tell us, was your first meeting dreadful? Did she remove any of your limbs?"

"No" shaking my head

"There's still time" Morticia smiles

"I hear you have killed many" Gomez smiles beside me "tell us of all your kills"

"But first" Morticia smiles "where are your spawn?"

"They are sleeping" Persephone informs them "Lurch meet Felix, Felix meet Lurch. Even though he is our butler and many more, he is our family"

"Hello" we shake hands and Lurch just groans a hello. When there is another knock at the door, I answer it to see Wednesday, a small boy, Demetri, a woman with puffy hair and a man fully covered in hair?

"Brother" Wednesday walks past me and into the house along with the rest of them, Demetri and I greet one another as the others greet Persephone.

"Don't worry" the woman smiles to me "I just like you both wasn't born into the Addams, but in time" she sends me an assuring smile "you too will get use to the ways of an Addams, trust me this family is worth it"