Nineteen

~Felix's POV~

I stare at my mate as she goes into the room where that human Emily Young is at, I soon go inside and ask "what do you mean your with child?" That Emily stares at us, we took away any electronics she could use to contact someone. She's on a metal table strapped and has a poison my mate created to keep her paralyzed. There are these eye speculums keeping her eyes open.

"What I said" Persephone texts someone "it appears my powers have my womb to work and I can hear them" I listen carefully and hear two fast heartbeats come from her.

"Persephone" I grab her face and kiss her, Persephone gasps kissing me back. Grabbing her legs I pick her up and have her back pressed to the wall, she has her hands undo my pants. When they fall I move so that I align my cock with her entrance before thrusting inside. She gasps pulling back and moans having her eyes closed. I watch my mates face as I fuck her hard and fast.

When I feel her squeeze my cock, I get a bit bigger in her before groaning "Persephone" she cums then, I go a bit faster and then release my sperm in her. As I still in her I kiss the side of her neck before pulling away. When we fix our clothes, we leave the room.

We then see a vampire come into the room, he's the son of the head of the Russian vampire coven. Valentine I think his name is "hello Valentine" Persephone speaks, I see that Wednesday is here with Demetri. I don't know where the twins are "Alice Cullen" his face darkens "she's human so you can torture her however you want" pointing to the room where Alice Cullen is in.

"Perfect" Valentine smiles, I wonder what that seer did to piss him off. No vampire cares for the Russian coven but they know not to mess with him, so what did Alice Cullen do?

"Is it done?" Persephone asked

"It's done" Wednesday confirms

"What?" I ask

"Victoria was taken to where the FBI are" Jane explains "she and Isabella Swan are in their custody now"

~Isabella Swan~

"Let me go!" I yell as some FBI agent is taking me away "I didn't do anything!" Then I see Victoria, when she sees me she grabs dads gun before pointing it at me. Curse Persephone, I would be young and beautiful right now if it weren't for her.

"You!" She screams

"Put the gun down!" Someone orders, I see everyone has their gun out.

"She killed him!" Victoria screams "he didn't do anything and he killed then! She had the Cullens kill for her!"

"Put the gun down!" Someone orders

Victoria cries, she was turned human? "I want Justice for my husband! For my brother! Isabella Swan killed them! Now I'll kill her and that brat that grows in her!" She points it at my belly where that brat I was impregnated with grows.

"Put the gun down Victoria" the FBI agent behind me orders "if you do this I promise that the truth will be brought forward"

"Do you promise to make sure Bella pays off the everyone she killed?" Victoria asked

"Yes" nodding his head, Victoria lowers her gun and I grab that agents gun before shooting her in the head. She shoot's me too but it hits my side and I fall over and laugh.

"Now that brat will die" I laugh as dad goes to me "now I'll be young and beautiful"

~Time Skip~

"How could you?" Dad yells at me as I'm strapped to the bed "do you know how many people you've killed?"

"I didn't kill anyone" I smile "I'm going to be young and beautiful now, that idiot Jacob thought he could keep me but no" shaking my head "I'm now going to be immortal" dad stares at me before leaving.

~Third Person POV~

"Why did she do it?" Charlie asks the FBI, Renee is also here when she heard that Bella was being sent to prison.

"She wanted to stay young and beautiful" Spencer explains "we looked back and each one ties to a satanic ritual, Bella wanted to be young and beautiful so in her mind sacrificing people the way she did was a way to stay young and beautiful"

"The baby?" Renee asked

"The baby is alive" Bella's lawyer comes over "but custody is going to Rebecca Black, since she is the baby's aunt"

"I'm the grandmother!" Renee argued "the baby should go to me!"

"But Rebecca doesn't have any marks against her" Bella's lawyer tells her "she has a stronger case to keep the child. You are both flight risks, you more Mrs. Dwyer"