Four

"So" Embry asked me, all four of us sit in Bella's truck as we go to this Emily's "Persephone? Interesting name"

"Means the bringer of death" I respond "just like Mallory means unfortunate or ill fates, tell me Embry does this Emily have any arsenic"

"Arsenic?" Jared asks "why?"

"I am quite parched" is my response "now, where is the nearest cemetery?"

"Why?" Isabella asked

"I wish to unbury some graves and use the bones of the dead for soup" someone coughed

"Now do you see why she freaks me out?" Isabella hisses

"So Persephone?" Jared asked "do you have a boyfriend?"

"I did" confirming

"You did?" They all exclaim

"Correct" keeping my face on the road "he and I are no longer together, I broke him"

"You mean you broke up with him?" Embry asked

"Incorrect" licking my lips "I drained his blood then drank it before feeding his bones to my lion" the truck stops and the three look my way each a various reaction of horror "are we at this Emily's?" I see we are at a two story cabin.

"Yeah" Embry and Jared speak "you won't murder us right?"

"Isabella I shall murder" getting out I head inside, once I do I see a woman with scars look at me "good morning, you must be Emily"

"Yes" nodding her head "who are you?"

"I am Persephone Mallory Addams" introducing myself "pleased to meet you"

"Thanks" she smiles "would you like a muffin?"

"Of course" I take one as she offers it to me, I take a bite "beautifully made" she smiles "do you have rat poisoning?"

"Why?" She asked, just as the others come in "who's this?"

"That's Bella Swan" Embry and Jared grab a muffin and sit down.

"Ah" I see judgement in her eyes "so you the vampire girl?"

"Your the wolf girl" so it appears vampires are real if they say that.

"Do you have any rubbing alcohol?" I ask

"Yes" nodding her head

"Might I have some?" She nods her head walking away, after a few minutes she has some with her "thank you" I pour it on the muffin before eating it, tastes much better. Handing it back to her she warily takes it.

"Do you need to head to the hospital?" She asks "I mean"

"Whatever for?" I ask "I am not dying"

"So" Emily says "I see Jacob got around Sam's gag order"

"Jake" Bella denies "didn't tell us"

"Alphas orders" Embry explains "we have to obey them whether we want to or not" smirking "check it out, we can hear each other's thoughts"

"Dude" Jared exclaims "dammit!" Gesturing to Bella "this chick runs with vampires and" waving to me I stay stoic "are you even human?"

"I am" nodding my head "I just don't fear anything"

"You don't fear anything?" Embry asked "like nothing?"

"Fear is for the weak" I speak "the more you fear the weaker you are"

"So if a vampire was about to drain you dry" Bella asks

"I do not fear a creature who does it's purpose" looking at her "vampires keep humans from overpopulating too much, so I applaud them killing people"

"My god" Jared responds with a disgusted look on his face "that's horrible"

"How?" Tilting my head "how is letting the earth overpopulating a good thing? The more people there are the more resources needed, in my eyes humans shall starve in three hundred years if vampires didn't exist" looking at them all "do you want humans to suffer a slow and painful death?"

"No" Emily says "of course not but"

"What's going on?" I see Sam come in and go to Emily holding her.

"I was informing these simpletons how the human race and the planet shall die a slow and painful death in about three hundred years" he just stares at me.

"Bella?" I look at that Jacob person "who's that?"

"My cousin" Bella says as she and Jacob leave "she's a sociopath" I see that Paul sitting down and I stroke his head like a pet.

"If I was a sociopath Bella I'd take that butter knife on the table and jam it into your neck and bathe in your blood" everyone stops to stare at me "good creature" I scratch the man's chin.

"My names Paul" he says "and how did you get me to be calm?"

"I do not fear" being calm "wolves fear me" removing my hand the others look at me "might I have the rest of the rubbing alcohol?"

"Sure" Emily hands it to me and I drink it all before handing it back "are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?"

"The last time is a doctor" I explain "was when I was five and the doctor committed suicide" They cough in their muffins "now" looking at Paul "Paul? Might I inquire you for some urine? About an entire bucket full" He coughs on his muffin.

"What?" He croaks out

"Your urine" I say "I wish to use your urine in a ritual"

"Do I want to know what the ritual is?" Sam asked

"No" shaking my head