Eighteen

~Third Person POV~

Persephone and Demetri catch wind of Victoria and kidnap her, Edward who was listening in can't hear her voice "I-I don't know what happened to Victoria, but there is someone coming towards us" they then see Riley Biers. Persephone and Demetri, Demetri holds Victoria as Persephone uses her powers and turns Victoria human. Once she's human, they take her to her Addam's home and lock her up in a soundproof room. When they leave, they go to where the battle field is where everyone else is at.

When the Cullens see the Volturi, they looks between them all. "Hmm" Persephone speaks "so it looks like you've managed to rid yourselves of the army" Edward holds into Bella as the Cullens are with their mates. Alice who was human was up in the mountains with Bella and Edward but wore warmer clothing. She's in Jasper's arms as the wolves are also here but in their wolf forms.

"Yes" Carlisle steps forward offering a small smile but takes a step back in fear.

"It's a shame" Persephone sighs "but my sister is having her fun" the twins laugh at that.

Why are they laughing? Jared demands

"Jared wants to know why your laughing" Edward speaks up holding Bella who has frost bite in some of her fingers but the baby is still alive from the storm.

"You wolves wanted to help the Cullens so badly" Jane smirks "that you never kept an eye on those humans"

"What humans?" Edward demands

"Not telling" Alec smirks

"Now" Persephone claps her hands "what to do about you ton?"

"What do you mean?" Alice demands "the Volturi"

"The old Volturi won't care because as of right now" Persephone smiles viscously "I am the Volturi leader now" the Cullens and Bella look at her in fear, pulling out her phone she calls Wednesday.

"Hello my malevolent sister" Wednesday speaks "what can I do you for?"

"Which of the Cullens do you detest the most?" Persephone asked

"Mary Alice" Persephone hangs up then, pointing it Alice. Alec uses his powers on everyone, they try to leave but only Bella can. Alice is taken by Demetri when she falls in pain from Jane's powers.

"Let us make our leave then" they leave them all then, they go to the underground bunker that Persephone had built. Alice sees Victoria who is in one of the sound proof rooms, Alice is thrown into another but this one looks like the inside of a white room in a mental asylum.

"Why am I here?" Alice cried out and starts to remember her previous life as she's in the white room. A camera is in the upper corner watching Alice as she freaks out being in there.

"So" Jane asks "what now?"

"Firstly" Wednesday comes into the room "I leave evidence that points to Victoria and Bella having them think that it was both of them"

Persephone then goes to Victoria "secondly I'm going to the doctors"

"Why?" Felix asks

"I'm with child" leaving all but Wednesday and Demetri stunned, while the FBI soon get some information about who the killer may be.

"It has to be her" Rossi looks around "I mean she is mentally unstable along with this other person"

"Okay" JJ "I'll put out a statement"

"Don't" Aaron holds his hand up "these people are flight risks so they will run or act up if we put out a statement right now"