Eleven

"Ah!" A human around his late forties is strapped to a table as I remove his organs, Wednesday is across from my taking notes on this human. It has been a few weeks since arriving in Washington and let us just say, there have been many deaths. In Seattle with the missing people, but here in Forks Wednesday and I have been turning this town into a horror fest.

So far ten humans of different ages have died, no children since Aunt Jane and Uncle Alec don't think it's appropriate to add children to the hit list. Felix and I have grown closer, sometimes he's down here in my laboratory helping me mutilate the humans. See Demetri and Wednesday spread the bodies out all over town during times when Felix and I are in public. We manage to take the humans when one or multiple of us are together and in public spaces or doing something that keeps people from thinking it's us.

When I am done with this humans, we dispose of the human. Once that is finished, Wednesday and I go to the living room where we see Bella Swan who is still human and Edward Cullen there. "Ah" they look my way "if it isn't Edward and his blood singer Isabella"

"What do you want?" Wednesday demands

"We know you two are responsible for the killings" Edward stated accusingly

"And if we were?" I ask "what will you do then? Do not forget, Isabella is a mere human and you both have walked right into the Addams den" we smell urine, seeing a dark stain on Isabella's pants.

"Leave" we order, Edward grabs Isabella and runs away. Shaking my head, I go to find Felix who is in my green house. He looks around at all of the deadly flowers I keep here.

"Terrible evening is it not?" I ask grabbing a rose, studying it.

"Has anyone ever told you how fucking hot you are?" He asks

"My ex did before I broke him"

"You mean broke up with him"

"No" looking over "I drained his blood before drinking it only to feed his flesh and bones to my pet lion" he smiles at that "most people find me terrifying"

"I" he comes over "am not most people"

"No" looking at his face "you are not" we stare at each other in silence, we bring our faces close together. Closing my eyes I press my lips to his, he kisses me back after a moment.

As we kiss, I feel a spark of electricity come through us. Wrapping my arms around his neck, we hear thunder strike. Felix places his hands on my hips, when he taps his finger on my side signaling me to jump into his arms I do and wrap my legs around his waist. Felix moved us so that he sets me down on the table and stays between my legs.

Moving my hands down his chest, I grab the top of it and rip it from top to bottom. Felix's hands go to the corset dress I'm wearing and rips it off as well. Pushing me back, I lay on the table as Felix is over me.

A good thing about being a vampire is not needing to breath, I grab Felix's pants to undo him and free his cock. Once it's free, Felix takes it and aligns it with my entrance before thrusting into me. Pulling back, I throw my head back as Felix thrusts in and out of me fast and hard "god, harder" Felix grabs the end of the table and breaks off a piece of the board as he goes faster and harder.

Pressure in my core builds, moaning I close my eyes as I arch my back having my chest touch Felix's when I cum. Felix gets bigger and after a moment stills in me, I feel his cold sees spill into me. "See" we look over to see Wednesday and Demetri there, Demetri has his back turned to us "I told you they wouldn't mind us being here"

"Sister" I breathe out "everything alright?"

"Dreadful" she comes over as Felix removed himself from me and I sit up to look at my sister "you needn't remove yourself from my sister"

Felix's face however says he'd rather not fuck me with my sister or Demetri present, Demetri still doesn't look our way "is there a problem Demetri?"

"No problem" he doesn't look my way

"Then why do you look to the heavens? Are you praying to a deity?" I ask

"No" shaking his head

"Do you find my body unappealing thing?" We all look at Demetri who looks very uncomfortable.

"No" shaking his head "I think you have a very appealing body" Felix growls at that "I mean"

"I think sister" Wednesday speaks "he just doesn't wish to look upon another males female"

"Is that true?" I ask

"Yes" nodding his head

"Fine" sighing, I grab a plant and put it before my body hiding my breasts and vagina "there" he looks down and sees the plant.

"Can't you use Felix's" Felix shoes Demetri his shirt having him be quiet "never mind"

"What brings you by?" I ask as Felix demands "what do you two want?"

"It appears we need to start hunting in La Push" Wednesday tells me "people think we are the cause"

"Let them" I think before smiling "but hunting in La Push would be good"