Fifteen

(Yes, the cast of Criminal Minds is being brought up)

In a plane as the BAU head to Washington, JJ presents the case of what has been happening in Forks "over forty dead, each mutilated or strung up as puppets within the past month or scattered across the woods"

"It says before then" Aaron adds looks at the case "there have been hikers that were attacked by bears they originally thought but now wolves"

"And currently over twenty five people have gone missing and more killed in Seattle" Derek adds

"At a graduation" Emily adds "a video was played of each of the victims being tortured before being mutilated"

"Also a list of names was shown" Rossi looks at his file "apparently whoever is doing this is doing this for a reason, before they didn't do that"

Back in Forks, Persephone and the others have been discussing how in the end they plan to place the blame on Bella or Persephone plans to turn Victoria human and put the blame on her. The Cullens and the wolves have been planning to try to get rid of Persephone but they can't.

Alice then gets into a vision, everyone looks at her "their coming here, the army"

"When?" Sam asks, the wolves were informed more or Victoria since it's not just her they are worrying about but also Victoria.

"When will they be here?" Carlisle asks

"Three days time" she says "they were passing around Bella's scent" Bella feels both happy and excited about this, not a it nervous about this. So the wolves and Cullens discuss the plans of the vampire army coming in the next few days.

Meanwhile the BAU arrive in the Forks Police Department "hello, I'm Aaron Hotchner and this is my team" he shakes Charlie's hand.

"Thank you for coming" they enter the office then "the body count, it has just risen to one more"

"One more?" Aaron asks, Charlie waves to Rachel Black who comes forward crying with her imprintee Paul beside her.

"Are you the FBI agents?" Rachel asks

"We are" Aaron nods his head as they enter a conference room "the next victim"

"One of the victims was her father" Paul explains "the next is her only brother Jacob"

"How do you know the next is your brother?" Emily asks

"A video was sent to me and my sister" Rachel sniffles "who would do such a thing?" Only Paul in the room knows as he holds Rachel.

"May we see the video?" Rossi asks and soon the team watches as a teenage boy is being mutilated.

"When was this sent?" Derek asks when the video is over.

"A couple days ago" Rachel tells them

"Any suspects?" Emily asks and Rachel and Paul look to Charlie "is there?"

"My distant cousin's daughters" Charlie tells them "both were expelled, one for attempted first degree murder...well both of them but only one was confirmed while the other was hearsay"

"What's the girls name?" Spencer asks

"I'd rather not say" he says

"Chief Swan" Rossi speaks "we can't help if you don't tell us their names"

"It's not that I don't want to" he explains "it's just" fear evident on him goes through him when he looks behind him and let's out a sigh of relief. The team are curious then "I'll write it down, better write then speak"

"You mean Persephone?" Rachel asks and both Paul and Charlie shush her.

"Why can't she say Persephone?" Emily asks

"Sh!" Paul and Charlie both say, Charlie gives JJ the name "here, but don't say her name out loud" whispering? They then leave them.

"Persephone Mallory Addams?" Derek reads and they hear thunder strike and a woman wailing.

"Everyone" Emily asks "heard that right?" They nod their heads.