Seventeen

"So Persephone" Aaron asks after a moment "what do you consider fixing?"

"I assumed from what little mother and father informed me of" Persephone sighs "I would be removing an appendage or adding one, alas" showing sadness "Charles wished for us to have a conversation since Isabella alienated herself from everyone around her"

"You sound sad about that" Aaron noticed

"Yes unfortunately, I was more disappointed when the wolves that had been acting as nature guide in cleaning up the weak didn't kill her" she adds "I came here for one reason which was to fix Isabella, how can I fix someone who doesn't need their appendage removed or a hood torturing?"

"My god" Emily breathes "she...I have never met anyone more"

"Emotionless?" Rossi asked

"What do you mean?" Aaron asks

"From what I could tell there was nothing wrong with the girl" Persephone explains "instead she just acted out and yelled at everyone, also she fucks so many men that she is now pregnant with her best friends baby" Persephone found out when she heard another heartbeat come from Bella "or it could have been her best friends other friends baby"

"So she gets around" is all she says

"And what about you?" He asked "do you get around?"

"No" shaking her head "I am faithful to my...companion" smirking which they take note of.

"Your companion being?" He asks

"My uncle" Since Felix is technically the twins venom brother, he is her uncle in a way. Derek coughs on his drink when she says this "some people in my family practice incest Agent Hotchner, I" she puts a hand to her chest "love my uncle"

"Anyone else lose their appetite?" Emily asks

"Would you kill for him?" Aaron asked

"Without any hesitation" crossing her arms "I am an Addams, if we do not install fear in the general public then there is no reason to be apart of it but to procreate"

"Anyone else kind of afraid of her?" Spencer asks

"Now if you shall excuse me Agent Hotchner" Persephone stands "I wish to go make love to my uncle" leaving then Aaron goes to the others who watch her leave and in comes Wednesday "sister? What are you doing here?"

"I am here to speak with Charles" Wednesday looks around before looking at the agents "dreadful evening is it not simpletons?"

"It is" Rossi nods his head "by any chance, do either of you girls know a fester Addams?"

They smile before saying in unison "he is our uncle" with that Persephone leaves and Wednesday stays.

~Persephone's POV~

"I shall retrieve Victoria" I say to my family "Demetri shall accompany me to find her" it's the night before the battle, I overheard the Cullens when I was silently visiting watching them train "once I retrieve her I wish for you to retrieve Emily Young" it's been a couple days since the FBI arrived and we have been getting rid of any evidence to us and placing the blame on Bella and Victoria, make it seem like a competition of sorts.

"Why?" Jane asked

"We're going to turn her into a vampire" stating "also we need to hide my room, we can't have the FBI think that the murders happen here" they nod their heads. Demetri and I head up to the mountains since Victoria will go to where Bella and Edward are, we will intercept her and I shall turn her into a human. When we are far enough away we hear Bella's teeth chatter.

"It seems the human shall die of hypothermia" Demetri comments

"Who do you think chose the tent?" I ask as we listen to how Edward wishes he chose a site not so far up here on the mountain.

"Probably the human" I think and listen, that baby is still alive "who do you think?"

"Isabella" placing my hands before myself "she doesn't want that baby, that baby is keeping her human much longer"

Demetri chuckles "the wolf I presume?"

"I may be a monster" commenting "but I think it will be best to keep that baby alive for a little bit longer and then have it go to one of the sisters, preferably the one in Hawaii"

"Why that one?" He asks

"I don't like that Paul or Rachel" shaking my head "no particular reason"

"Are you going to destroy Aro?" He asked

"Yes" being blunt "I won't live under his tyranny, no Addams shall ever succumb to the likes of him"

"What will you do?" He asked

"Those Romanians" he stares wide eyed "they have agreed to my terms of peace for the deaths of Aro and Caius, the wives I shall hand over to them as well" thinking "those Romanians are very peculiar about torture"

Demetri stares at me for several moments before asking "why the Romanians?"

"When they have exacted their revenge Aunt Jane and Uncle Alec shall kill them" I say "let's just say you don't anger an Addams-how does Felix feel about children?"

"He doesn't dislike them" Demetri sits down "why?"

"I'm with child" turning around "I shall get something to eat" when I go to leave, Demetri rune before me and puts his hands up.

"Woah!" He is wide eyed "what do you mean?" He stares at me womb still in shock.

"Felix impregnated me" how much more clear can I be? "I assume my ability to manipulate toxins has made my womb ready for when Felix and I were intimate" I heard yesterday the heartbeat coming from me, their fast little things. Twins.