Twelve

It's the week of finals, Wednesday is in a class a few years younger than I. Aunt Jane and Uncle Alec are in the same class as I am, we sit together at a separate table from everyone in lunch. We listen to how everyone is panicked about the murders that have occurred, only the Cullens suspect the truth.

"Sister" Alec asks Jane "do you think before we leave, this place will be turned into a ghost town?"

"Hard to say" Wednesday and I are currently reading some books about the human anatomy "with how our niece is going, it may just be"

"Hi" we look over to see gossip queen Jessica Stanley stand next to me "so we heard the Cullens are throwing a party at your place" we look at her curiously but our faces are stoic "how exactly do we get to go place?"

"Same road as the one you take to the Cullens" Wednesday speaks "we live with them" Jessica sighs relieved before going back to her table where we stare at Bella who looks terrified. Then we smell urine and see something drip from her seat.

"Seems the Cullens" I look at the others "are inviting everyone to be slaughtered"

"Could be a trap" Wednesday adds

"True" Jane nods her head

"Whether it is or isn't" I smile maliciously looking over at the Cullens who look at me in fear, each one "they will regret the day they messed with an Addams" just then the lights go out and we hear a few people scream. When the lights turn back on I see Felix and Demetri hanged ten of the dead people we or should I say Wednesday mutilated before I stitched their bodies up and we made it look like their are now marionette puppets.

"Ahh!" Everyone screams at the dead bodies that are all around us.

"Mom!" I see that Jessica scream pointing to a an old blonde woman, oh well. Shame her daughter didn't get to see her be mutilated or the sounds of her screams before she died.

"Oh god"Alice Cullen puts a hand over her mouth, the Cullens and Bella look our way and we smile to them promising this isn't the last of us.

~Bella's POV~

Oh my god, this...this is worse than what Victoria was doing. Victoria at least fed and killed the humans, but Persephone and her family are...I can't even think about it. According to Carlisle, no vampire in history other than Vlad the Impaler would do what Persephone is doing.

I am with the Cullens, Alice is holding me to her. This all better be worth it, but what Persephone said before still rings through my mind. How I will die by her hands.

"Alice?" Rosalie asks "Are you sure it's wise to throw a party? I mean"

"If anyone is taken" Alice confidently speaks "we can prove it's her"

"But at her last school" I add "she was expelled for first degree murder, we have even seen them"

"Are we even sure these girls are the ones who are killing people?" Emmett asks "I mean"

"Fifteen" they look at me "I found using my dads computer but Persephone killed fifteen humans and at least thirty more but those are all alleged. She is the definition of a sociopath"

"Rosalie is right" Carlisle speaks "we cannot hold a party"

"We can put up security cameras" Alice begs "please"

"Maybe with security cameras" Esme says "I mean"

"Fine" Carlisle sighs, given with how there are too many things happening. Given the potential newborn army, nomad, Victoria, my mortality—he doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with Persephone.

For some reason I have to look everywhere when I say her name, I mean how does she just appear out of no where. These stupid Cullens better turn me soon.