Twenty

"They have Emily!" Sam screams at the Cullens "I want her back!" After the battle, the wolves went back to the pack house to find Emily missing. That according to Rachel, Wednesday came in and took her. Sam enraged went to the Cullens to demand for Emily.

"We don't know where they are" Carlisle calmly speaks "they also have Alice of you don't remember, they are very powerful"

"I don't care" Sam growls "I want my fiancée back now!" Emmett throws him outside when Sam shifts. When Sam tried to attack, the Cullens fight back.

He finally gives up when Edward yells "we don't know where she is! We don't know anything!" Sam growls before leaving, trying to track Emily's scent.

Back in the bunker, the elite guard minus Felix but Wednesday is there watch as Valentine throws water on Alice before giving her electric shocks her. Her head was shaved completely off, they watch as Valentine mocks Alice who cries.

Felix and Persephone who had gone to the doctor, see their little ones on the screen "your about over your first trimester" the doctor speaks, Persephone thinks how the child grows faster so she'll have to kill the doctor.

When they leave, Persephone created a toxin that makes a person go insane. After she places her hand in the doctor before leaving, the two go to the store to get some frogs since Persephone has been craving them.

"When will you turn Emily?" Felix asks

"She does have wolf ancestors correct?" Persephone asks when they find the frogs but only the legs, she grabs the legs then gets some candy.

"I believe so, why?" He asked

"I want to know if there can be a hybrid, a vampire with the ability to shift into a wolf" Persephone explains as they check out their food, when they leave Felix drives them back to the bunker.

Sam who caught the vampires scents follows, as he does this he watches them go into the bunker. He follows behind them, Persephone scents him and knocks Sam out. Felix picks Sam up and he brings Sam to another room and chains Sam up.

"Why is that wolf here?" Jane who smelled the scent walks over to see an unconscious Sam.

"In all good time" is all Persephone says as they leave and locks the door.

(Sorry this isn't longer)