Twenty-Five

"And the prince and princess lives happily ever after" reading to my sons who are asleep on my chest, we are in the living room. On the couch, the boys sleep on my chest as I read a story to them—Persephone told me she would be back when she needed to be. Though she didn't leave without a machete, should I be concern? Nah! She's probably going to cut a tree or something.

When the door opens I smell blood mixed with my mates scent and concern washed over me, quickly getting up I set the babies in the crib before running over to see Persephone covered in blood. "Mi amor" checking her over "are you alright? Where did the blood come from?"

"A human" she replies "blood is made inside of animals and"

"I know where blood comes from!" Cutting her off "why are you covered in it?"

"I want another baby" huh? Where did baby and her covered in blood come from?

The door opens and we see Demetri and Wednesday come in, I thought...my head hurts so much right now. "Does your head also hurt?" Demetri asks me, I nod my head as my mate and Wednesday walk into another room.

"What happened?" I ask Demetri since Wednesday was also covered in blood

"The Cullens had a wedding for the mind reader and the blood singer" he tells me "the girls killed basically everyone there but a few people"

"How?" I ask

"Poison" shaking my head "the poison made then bleed through their pores, it was terrifying and funny seeing how everyone reacted"

"Da da!" We see the boys up and pointing to us smiling "da da!"

"There" Demetri smiles "are my favorite nephews" picking them up "it's Uncle Demetri"

"Demipity!" The boys point to him

"That's right, it's Demetri" I shake my head smiling as the boys keep ruining his name.

"Can you and Wednesday keep an eye on them?" I ask "apparently Persephone wants another baby and I need to talk to her about many things" even if I may lose my mind.