Ten

"Perfect" Wednesday and I have four humans with us when we came back home, we see two unknown golden eyed vampires here "who might you be?"

"Hello" the blonde vampire speaks "I am Carlisle Cullen and this is my mate Esme Cullen" I look at the woman who offers a motherly smile, she frowns when we sneer around her.

"What do you want?" Wednesday demands

"They wish for us to honor the truce they have with the La Push shifters in not hunting" Jane informs us

"No" I look between them "if the human is to die, then they die. It is a main reason I am in Forks, people will die before the end of the year"

"But" Esme speaks "humans"

"You and your coven" I speak taking a step forward, they take a step back in fear "disrespect everything a vampire stands for, vampires are supposed to keep the Earth from overpopulating yet we have a coven who deems it necessary to remove animals instead. Tell me, what will you do when there are no more animals to feed from?" They stay silent, it seems they have not contemplated that "you and your coven have to drink from animals constantly while normal vampires not so much because we appease and do what humans were meant to"

"This Victoria" Wednesday cuts in "she better destroy your coven and this Bella, if not then I shall"

"I will help" they look at us in fear "now leave before we dismember this Esme and feed her to you Carlisle Cullen" they soon run out of the place.

"You Addams really do know how to start an undead vampires heart" Demetri speaks, we hear moaning and looking over to see the humans awakening.

"Wednesday" she goes over and kicks them in the face, looking at my aunt and uncle "would you accompany us in turning these humans into puppets?" Looking at Felix and Demetri "well?"

"Yes" they agree

~Cullens House~

"You have chosen to live without her" I have made my way to see these Cullens, they need a reminder of who is in charge "I will not lose my son again"

"It is" they all jump when they turn to me "what is the right word to describe this situation?" Walking into the room "how would I put it? Ah" snapping my fingers "imprudent given the situation"

"What" Edward demands "are you doing here?" Alice and him hide Bella.

"I came to remind you simple folk that if Isabella were to remain human by graduation" I smile at the thought "the town shall run red with blood"

"How dare you" I look over at a blonde vampiress "you come into our home and threaten us"

"Would you like to know how many humans I killed while I was human?" I ask "it was quite a number" looking around "see, I find the human body interesting, but now an immortal beings?" Looking around "I wonder how your healing shall be?" I stop and look at a painting before looking at them "when I am done with this town, you all shall remember how it is because of your foolish actions that led to the demise of so many"

"How?" Edward demands "Your the one"

"Correct me if I'm wrong" I look at him "but if you had not left Isabella, her father would not have needed to call my mother" the room is silent "so the deaths in the coming weeks shall be on you" looking back at them "sleep tight" or more like Isabella "Isabella, from this day forward your worst nightmare begins" we smell urine then, I see a dark stain on Bella's pants.