Twenty-One

~Persephone's POV~

It has been a few weeks since Bella has been sent to prison, since turning Alice Cullen human and watching the Russian Coven leader Valentine torture her, Wednesday had gone to Nevermore Academy with Demetri a few days back so until the next time we see them, then there's Jane and Alec who returned to Volterra. Let's just say when I'm done with my plans here in Forks, the Volturi leaders shall die.

"Are you sure our babies won't come out with frog legs?" Felix asks as he comes into Sam Uley's cell, yeah for the past few hours I have been slowly torturing Sam. I've been cutting but by bit his legs, I've starts with his feet where I pulled off his toenails before removing his skin.

"And if they do?" I ask Felix "what then?" I feel Felix's hand caress my belly where the twins have grown very fast. At the rate they have been growing, I may give birth sometime within the next two weeks.

"I will love them" Felix bends down and kisses my belly, I run my fingers through his hair before he stands and looks down at Sam and the open would. Felix takes over and breaks a little more or Sam's bone marrow having Sam cry in pain. I smile as my babies kick.

"The babies like this"

Felix chuckles "of course they do"

"I shall go inspect the other one" I leave the room, when I do I pass by the room Alice Cullen is in. It seems Valentine is going to remove her limbs, I walk in to see him have a saw in his hand.

"Persephone" Valentine acknowledged but doesn't look my way "what brings you by?"

"A few questions" I go to the chair and sit down "first, why are you using a saw? If you use a scalpel it will take longer and be more painful or if you use a dull kitchen knife" Valentine thinks about it before setting his saw down and looks at me "secondly, what did Alice Cullen do to you?"

"She killed my daughter" ah, family—one of the few things people kill for "also, I appreciate this gift so if you ever need my assistance in the future"

"Noted" nodding my head, I stand up "I shall be back" walking out I go to find Emily still on the table but this time she is like me but more pregnant so. See a few weeks back I had her eggs removed before using Valentine's sperm that he so graciously provided, fertilized the egg and implanted it. Now, Emily is nothing but skin and bones. But she has a huge pregnant belly, so I go over and place my hand on her belly to see if the baby is active and it is. It kicks her hard and Emily cries when the baby kicks, also another thing is that I had not removed the eye speculums so her eyes are blood shot. She sleeps, but with her eyes open.

A blood bag has been attached to her to appease the child, I see it's running low so I placed a new one "why are you doing this?" Emily cries, I stay silent before grabbing the butter knife I have and go to Emily's face "what are you doing?"

"Seeing if if your baby likes torture like mine so do" using the knife I start to peel off her cornea. Emily cries as I do this, she begs and pleads but it doesn't work. Pulling out her eyeball, blood pours from the wound. I remove the eye speculum just as Felix comes in with Sam who stares wide eyed.

"What did you do?" The wolf demands as Felix chains him to the wall.

"Is she ready?" We see Valentine come in

"Yes" I go down to Emily's belly and use a scalpel to cut her open. Sam screams at me as I destroy the frozen sac, I then pull out the baby girl "a girl" handing them crying baby to Valentine he takes the baby and leaves the room. I then grab Emily's skin and have a bunch of vampire venom go into her skin and to her blood making her scream.

"What did you do?" Sam demands

"Emily will become a vampire" his eyes widen before he looks at me in fury "but first" taking a hatchet, I remove Emily's legs and arms—now when Emily is a vampire she will be one but with no arms or legs.

"Let us go my beloved" Felix pulls me out of the room, we leave the room and see Alice Cullen with no legs. In the few weeks Alice's hair grew back out and is a mess, her skin is to her bones much like Emily but for entirely different reasons.

"Why did you do this?" Alice cries looking at us "why?"

"Simply because I wished to" is all I say, leaving the room Felix and I walk up the steps of the bunker to where our room is.