Eight

When I was done using the lavatory, I went to the throne room. As I entered the place, no one seems aware of my presence until I see a rat like man look at me. "Hello" he says "you must be Persephone"

"What?" Bella asks before turning around and screams jumping up before fall and crawls away in fear. When she is at the wall she curls up into a ball and we see a puddle form around her.

"Ugh" a blonde vampire in a throne sneers "who's this?" He looks at me.

"I am Persephone Mallory Addams" I introduce myself, we hear a woman wailing and lightning strike making everyone look around.

"Addams?" A boy next to Jane asks

"She is our baby sister's descendant" Jane tells him

"Hello Uncle Alec" I stare at him "tell me what is your favorite human organ to remove, mine is a man's cock" the room is silent.

"My favorite human organ to remove" he tells me "is the heart, always a mysterious thing"

"It is" agreeing

"I'm sorry" the rat like man comes over "I'm sure you three can discuss...mutilation later, but I would like to see something" he takes my collar down "ah, you were indeed bitten by a vampire" just then I hear heartbeats and I feel a burning and parched sensation in my throat.

"Inform me simpleton"

"My names Aro" he introduces himself "that is Marcus" he gestured to the depressed vampire and then to the angry vampire "that is Caius"

"Her heart stopped beating" Marcus breathes

"Remove your glasses" Caius orders and I remove them before putting them away, when I look at everyone he exclaims "she's a newborn?!"

"Alec and I" Jane speaks "have decided to take responsibility for our niece"

"Excellent" Aro claps his hands

"Where are you going?" I ask "Isabella Marie Swan, Mary Alice Brandon Cullen and Edward Anthony Masen Cullen?" We look to see the three almost about to leave.

"How does she do that?" Alice whispers "I didn't see her"

"Ah so you are a seer" turning around I walk towards the three, the vampires protecting Bella "tell me, in any vision what does my death look like? Will I die by fire? By drowning? Will it be an explosion?"

"Uh" she says, I stare at the three and they all soon scream and cry.

"Stop!" Bella yells falling to the floor "stop it!"

"My god" Caius exclaims "she made them all fall, does she have a gift?"

"No" Jane proudly speaks "she's an Addams" I look over.

"Aunt" turning around and going to them "Uncle, where is the cemetery. Let us breathe in the scent of death, listen to the sorrows of the simpletons, and share the stories of people we've killed"

"After you have fed" Alec informs me

"Is this why I feel a burning in my throat?" I ask

"Let's" Aro speaks "put this family reunion to a stop, since Bella is human and you need to feed" I stare at him and he is uneasy "can you stop that?" When I don't he screams "stop that! Stop that now!" He then runs out of the room screaming.

"Let us be done with this human" Caius orders

"Agreed" Marcus speaks, I walk over to Bella. Alice and Edward go to help but are held back, but that Edward fights with Felix. I just look at Bella before grabbing her and go to kill her when Alice screams "wait!"

"Bella will be one of us" Alice says "not now, a vampire is after her and needs to be dealt with"

"You plan on using Bella as bait?" I ask

"Yes" he nods his head

"I approve" dropping the human "I shall eat the receptionist" walking out of the room I go to the receptionist and grab her, she screams as I drain her dry.