Twenty-Seven

I stare at my mate as she sits upon a new throne here in Volterra, Demetri is holding the children as I have my arms crossed at my mate "At what point" I demand "were you going to fill me in on this?"

My mate just as her leg over the other as she gives me a bland look, I mean seriously?!! "After the kings were gone, I don't see why your getting so upset"

"You went on a possible suicide mission" I exclaim "when you do things like this, I'd like to know so that I can talk you out of them or at least come along!"

"Give is the room" Persephone waves everyone away "Demetri, leave the spawn"

He does, setting the babies down he leaves the room while I stare at my mate who is looking between me and our boys who are trying to crawl or whatever their doing.

"We do make beautiful children" she muses

I rub my brows "Can we please get back to the whole you killed the kings?"

"Aren't we?" She asks

"I don't know" shrugging my shoulders "how am I supposed to know when you don't talk to me?"

"Is talking necessary when it comes to relationships?" She asks as he pulls out a knife and hands it to the boys. I take the knife because no, absolutely no.

"With us, yes" growling "and the boys do not need anymore knives"

"Alright"

"Alright?" I ask "Alright, what?"

"Talk" looking at me "Let's talk"

"I want to be apart of the decisions that you make" stating very clearly my demands "anything life threatening you tell me and finally, talk to me even if it's absolute nonsense"

She sighs "alright"

The doors open and in comes Irena Denali who stared at us then the babies "Um, where's Aro?"

"Dead" my mate goes to her "I killed him, what do you want?"

"The Cullens" she tells us "have done something terrible"

"What?" I demand

"They created an immortal child" she says to us

"Let's kill then" Persephone says "also tell your coven not to interfere or die"