Seven

"Now guys" in comes Alice "we don't want to make a scene, now would we?" She takes off her glasses and scarf smirking.

"I don't understand" she looks at me as her smirk goes away "there is no problem, there is no situation so why should there be a scene?"

"Uh" she stares at me as I stare at her, she soon gulps in fear.

"Are you an incompetent vampire that you can not answer one simple question?" I ask blandly

"She's the twins kin" both Volturi men that are next to me state.

"Jane" Edward speaks and I look over to see a blonde vampire around my age look at us.

"Good Noon Jane Maleficent Addams" she stops to look at me.

"I haven't heard that name is centuries" she muses coming towards me "who are you?"

"She claims to be your niece" Demetri tells her

"I am Persephone Mallory Addams" introducing myself "I am the great great great great great great great great great great great granddaughter of Dahlia Malevolent Addams, your baby sister who was born the same year you and Uncle Alec were burned at the stake for witchcraft" the room is silent.

"Shall I assume you are the reason" she puts her hands before her "that this human being consoled by two animal feeding imbeciles is your doing?"

"I simply stared at her" looking at her "now Aunt Jane where is the nearest cemetery?"

"Why?" Felix asked

"I wish to breathe in the scent of death, the sorrows of loved ones and hear the cries of the dead as they are dead" my explanation simple

"My god" Alice breathes "Bella's right, you are a freak" she then screams in pain.

"She" Jane glares at her "is an Addams" turning to me "come niece, let us discuss the remainder of our kin. I am curious"

"Of course" we stand side by side as we walk away, everyone follows us.

"Yup" Demetri says to Felix I assume "she's definitely related to the twins"

"Now dear niece" Jane asks "do you have siblings?"

"I have three siblings, one undergoing the way" I explain "Wednesday my sister and Pugsley my brother"

Someone snorts "who names their kid Puglsey?" I hear it's Edward and I think of many ways to torture him, I hear an intake of breathe and I smile. It seems he can read minds.

"This Wednesday and Pugsley" Jane asks "which of them is more malevolent?"

"Wednesday" I say "just the other day my mother and father informed me that she buried him alive and that she has been expelled from her school again, this time they caught her in the act of trying to kill the entire swim team with piranhas"

"Excellent" Jane says with approval "I wish to meet her and this Pugsley, now have you all had your Mazurka's?" She and I go down a large man shaped hole.

"Wednesday and myself" confirming "Pugsley is still learning"

"How old is he?" She wonders

"Thirteen, Wednesday is fifteen"

"What about your other sibling?" Alice asked as we go into the elevator, everyone looks at me curiously.

"I was informed that in the womb I kicked my twin until she no longer lived" they all look at me in horror except for Felix who isn't afraid of me, Jane in approval.

"Fitting" Jane speaks "it seems your twin was a weakling much like this human simpleton" she waves to Bella.

I walk to Felix, he stares at me "you do not fear me, why?"

"What's there to fear?" He asks, we stare at each other before the doors open and we walk out.

"Where is the lavatory?" I ask Jane

"Over there" she points

"I shall join you in a few minutes" I walk to the bathroom.