Nine

"She's Alec and Jane's niece?" A male vampire asks as I sit outside, my parasol open as I look at the flowers before me.

"She's also Felix's mate" another male whispers "Marcus confirmed the bond"

"How long has she been sitting there?" Someone asked

"Three hours" someone tells the other

"What is she doing?"

"I am contemplating" standing up and turning around to the group of vampires who look at me with fear "about how to murder those in Forks"

"What?" Someone asks

"If you shall excuse me simpletons" walking away "I need to go to Forks" I go to leave but am stopped by Jane and Alec "Aunt, Uncle"

"Niece" Alec speaks "the kings wish to speak with you"

"For whatever for?" I ask

"They simply wish to meet you" Jane tells me

"Alright" we make way to the throne room, once there I stare at the kings who look at me. Aro all happy which is unsettling. I see from my peripheral that Felix is here and also his buddy Demetri.

"Ah" Aro stands "hello Persephone"

"You summoned me?" I ask

"Yes, we heard you wish to head back to Forks" Caius states

"To kill" the kings share a look.

"Kill?" Marcus asks "why?"

"The simpletons of that town have annoyed me, they now die. I shall take each person and skin them before cooking up their flesh and feeding it to their loved ones" the kings share another look as I smile "it will be perfection"

"What about the children?" Aro asks

"That is to be determined" I say

"On what?" Marcus dared to ask

"Many factors, one is if the child cries at the tale of Hansel and Gretal" The twins start to laugh and I join, we laugh maniacally for several minutes before stopping.

"Alright" Aro speaks "when are you going to Forks? The twins shall accompany you, the tracker and our executioner" I stay silent. "Okay?" Aro asks

"The request seems adequate" I walk backwards, everyone stares at me as the doors open by themselves before they close.

~Time Skip~

It took about a day to return to Forks, once here I went to the Swan household. Knocking on the door, it opens to Charles "hello Charles"

"Persephone" he gulps him fear "what"

"I came to inform you that my mother and father wish for me to stay with my aunt and uncle" yeah, mom and dad talked with the twins. Everyone was happy, well the kings thought it was weird how we used a crystal ball.

"Oh?" He asks "okay, where is your home?"

"Near the Cullens" I speak, just then a car comes in and we turn to see Edward bring a sleeping Bella out. He stops looking at me in fear, I imagine all the ways I'll make him and Bella suffer. Maybe I shall feed her flesh to him or open her up and remove her organs before cooking them and feeding her to her parents. So many possibilities.

"What" Edward tried to appear all thought but he is terrified "are you doing here?"

"What did you do to Bella?!" Charles demands, I simply go over to him.

"Charles" he looks my way "a little bit of information before you deal with Bella, Edward Cullens sneaks into her room at night just like that boy Jacob Black. If I were to suggest you put bars on her windows and install a baby monitor"

"What?!" He screams looking at Edward "leave my property this instant!" I go to my car and drive away, when I arrive at my new home which is across the Cullens-you simply need to go past the gate.

I walk up the steps before opening the door and walk inside, as I do this I look around before I go up to my room

I walk up the steps before opening the door and walk inside, as I do this I look around before I go up to my room. Once there I pull out one of my bags-this bag contains my knives, surgical equipment and sewing gear.

"What are you doing?" Looking up I see that Felix standing there.

"Preparing"

"Preparing?" He asks "for what?"

"You shall see" is all I say before walking to him "tell me" my hands are before me "how is it that every time you are near I get this warm tingling feeling in me, a feeling which makes me feel-something whenever I am around you?"

"That is the mate bond" he looks at me "as in soulmates"

I stare at him "do you wish to go to Seattle?"

"Why?" He asks

"I wish to hunt, do you want to accompany me?" I ask

"Sure" nodding his head, I take his arm when he offers it and we head down the stairs. The twins and Demetri are there "Aunt, Uncle, Demetri-dreary day is it not?"

"Where are you two headed?" Alec asks

"Hunting" Felix tells them

"Yes, we shall bring back a few humans and turn them into mariachi puppets" Demetri looks unnerved while my kin are stoic. We then hear a knock at the door, walking over I open it to see Wednesday "sister" opening it she walks inside and I introduce her "Aunt, Uncle meet your other niece Wednesday Friday Addams"

They smile "niece"

"Aunt, Uncle" looking to the other two "who might you two be?"

"I'm Demetri" Demetri steps forward and checks my sister out, if she wasn't fifteen I would be worried but oh well.

"This is Demetri and Felix" I inform her "Felix and I are going to hunt"

"Humans?" She asks "might I join?"

We smile sadistically "of course"