Chapter 39

LOUIS' POV 

Enchanted suite was the best in Diadora. It was a blue ten-story building lit up by golden lights, the leveled lawn was like a green carpet, and the sky blue crosswalk had five circular golden lights placed between the lawn and the walkway.

The environment had a mini garden on both sides, palm trees, ferns, and ficus trees were on the right while cypress, bonsai, and maple trees were on the left.

The glass doors opened as we walked in, a woman stood by the door with her hair packed in a neat ponytail, her white sleeves were properly tucked into her black skirt slightly above her knees, a short black tie hung between her collars and her stiletto was as glossy as the floor. 

"Good afternoon sir," she bowed with a grin "how may I help- oh my gosh! You're Louis" she gawked wide-eyed and her mouth opened. I mouthed a "shhh" with a finger on my lips. She winked and smiled sheepishly "this way sir," she bowed then gestured to the reception desk.

I walked to the woman on the marble desk. The brown ceiling and the wall behind the receptionist shared the same designs, the stick-shaped chandelier and tiny circle ceiling lights illuminated the place, the wall behind me was painted white and had a lot of steel doors which I suppose were the elevators.

The woman lifted her face from the laptop and stared at me through her lens "oh! Master Walter, I apologize for my foolish behavior, I had no idea you were the one standing" she faked a laugh. With the wrinkles on her face, I could tell she was in her forties. 

"You won't regret choosing the Enchanted suite" she gave me the key with a wide grin, I nodded and flashed a smile. 

Two men dressed in the same black uniforms carried my bags in the luggage cart. "They will show you your room, enjoy your stay, sir," she said.

I was taken to the exclusive elevator for room ten on the third floor. I learned that every room has two elevators each, the exclusive for the customer and the regular for the escorts and workers. 

I was blinded by its golden shiny effect, the door was well decorated with mostly linear designs, and the led strip lighting at the edge of the door resembled that of a palace.

 I pressed the number on the black dashboard by the right, the door opened revealing the black couches with brown pillows. The walls were polished black and a flower-shaped gold mirror was attached to the wall.

"Wow, not bad" I shook my head in satisfaction. My footsteps echoed in the hallway as I searched for my room number. I opened the door with the number '10' above it.

The floor was ash with an artistic design of black, the white sheets had six white pillows arranged in threes and two black and white velvet pillows in front. 

An ash footstool was at the end, the right had a full-length ash curtain, and in front was a long ash sofa, it had five black and white cheetah-skin and velvet pillows arranged in an orderly manner.

A black cabinet with white sculptures was by the side of the sofa, above was the picture of a white elephant with a  black frame.

Both sides of my bed had a black bedside table with two lamps attached slightly above it on the wall, the right had two black books below a sculpture in the image of a little man carrying a big heart. The other table had art similar to a two-layer white cake with black zig-zag designs.

The ceiling had a marble led-ceiling lamp. I noticed a radiant light coming from the back bed design. The other side had a glass door where I could see other parts of the room.

"This is nice, I like this place already" The men dropped my luggage and bowed "Is there anything we can help you with sir" I shook my head and signaled them to leave.

I walked to Nicholas and opened the cage "finally, I can hold my Mint" I smiled at his little eyes inspecting the environment. "Nick, I want you to stay and take care of him," I stroked his furry head before he was taken, "Leo, we're going to golden sweetness after my bath" 

The bathroom was a big white room, it had a jacuzzi in the middle, and in front was an aquarium on the wall with different species of fish. By the edge were two small stools, one had three white towels neatly folded, and the other had a lot of quality bathing soaps in bottles. A small chandelier hung in the middle of the room.

I changed into a black shirt, trousers, wayfarer shades, and a dark blue jacket.

The restaurant in Diadora was exactly the same as the one at home. I went round to check if everything was going smoothly before I took a break.

I walked to the cafe shop not too far away. I sat on one of the white chairs with a matching table and umbrella, there were five customers already seated, four sat in pairs and the other was a loner like me.

"Good afternoon sir, can I take your order?" I turned to the lady dressed in a white apron above her knees and black flats. She was a light-skinned girl with black hair reaching the middle of her neck. Her sky blue eyes looked as if she was half-blind, "Fiona?"