Prologue

Several decades ago, the Glorindians and Elevanas lived together, being the only mystical creatures. 

The Glorindians claimed to be more powerful and superior to the Elevanas. "Who dares fight science with nature?" They boasted. 

On the other hand, the Elevanas were certain they were stronger. Nature is like a masked devil, so beautiful yet so deadly.

This caused the leaders of the races to create boundaries between them. 

The future generations grew up, isolated from each other. Their differences are planted in their heads and hatred cultivates like a germinating seed.

"Violet, Violet!" her mother's voice echoed from miles away.

She looked back and giggled, sprinting faster. Her hands held a branch as she threw her body upward.

The clear skies and green valleys met at the other end of the world, the sun, like a firm button, bonded them in its radiant light.

Her pointed ears twitched at the rattling of the bushes. Violet hid behind the tree, her brown flowery bra and long double-slitted skirt served as a camouflage. 

"What's a Glorindian doing here?" her eyebrows furrowed at the purple-haired man dressed in all black. He drew out his sword then pointed at a tree.

Oh no! He's here to harm the forest 

Violet shot an arrow but it was blocked by his blade. She jumped from tree to tree as he struck lightning bolts.

"Argh!" Violet landed on the ground, she darted at her bow in a distance then to him racing with full force. Violet shot thorns from her fingertips, he grunted as a few pierced his skin.

His eyes glowed. In half a second he closed the gap, gripping her throat. "Game over, Elevana" 

Violet gasped. "Do it, the only thing your people are good at, kill me."

"Shut your mouth, poison Ivy. Mind your business and I'll mind mine" he shoved her head. 

"You're hurting my plants" Violet nursed her neck.

"So? I'm training, want to fill in for them?"

"Anything for my green babies, but don't run off crying when I win" she smirked. 

"Pfft! You wish" he smiled.

They relaxed under a tree, eating berries in silence. He turned to her 

"Why are you in the forbidden forest?"

"I wanted to ask you too"

"I told you, training," he shrugged.

Violet paused. "I'm here to check if the plants are doing alright. I can't believe all Elevanas abandoned them because it separates our races."

He glanced at her, "Earth Elevana, right?"

She nodded. 

He stood up and stretched. "Thanks for the brawl, I'm Cinderblock" he gave her a hand.

"Violet" she took it.

"I should go, Mother must be worried sick"

"Same place, same time tomorrow?"

"Sure, and I demand a rematch"

"Whatever" Cinderblock smirked.

Seasons changed, they met everyday then became friends, from friends to lovers and from lovers to a couple. 

They disappeared for years to keep their baby hidden, they knew quite well it was abominable to speak to the other race, talk less of mating with one.

On a fateful day…

"Violet!" Cinderblock ran into the house, breathing heavily.

"What happened?"

"Our leader received a letter from yours. It says this ongoing dispute will be ended by a final battle by midnight"

"That's strange, our leader also received the same. If they didn't write the letters then who did?"

"Let's try to convince them about the setup"

They tried their best but were overpowered by the majority who wanted to end it once and for all.  

The sun was setting, the chilly wind was stronger than any other day, it was a full moon, the trees swayed in the wind direction like they were weeping for their land.

"It's no use, they won't listen," Violet said.

"We'll find a portal and get out of here"

They fled with their daughter. 

Elemental balls exploded like bombs, arrows flying in the sky, swords slashing, unique weapons of war were all over. Bloodshed and cries of innocent people in the background.

Violet led them to her people's portal as Cinderblock slashed anyone in their way.

"We're here" she whispered.

A group of Elevanas surrounded them. 

"Ugh! It's not opening, I think it's broken"

"Violet, what are you doing? Kill that Glorindian" 

They slowly moved closer. Cinderblock turned to the kid behind him. "Stay with Mommy, okay?"

He kissed Violet, "You two should jump in when it opens, I'll be right behind you."

Violet nodded with a sniff "I love you"

"I love you too" he drew his sword and charged to the Elevanas

Violet did as he said. Cinderblock fought many but he could not make it.

The Mystical race was wiped out. No trace of a life force was felt.

But the little child survived and her name was FIONA.