Chapter 01-10

Chapter 1 Gorgeous Woman

    Thunder pierced through the sky.

    Shen Han woke up from the chaos.

    The girl clutched her chest and gasped for breath. When she sensed that her vital signs were still there, she subconsciously turned her palm over to retrieve the gun on her waist.

    The waist is empty.

    Not only that, but his body, which was on the verge of collapsing before, has also undergone great changes.

    Shen Han lowered his eyelashes and carefully looked at his current state.

    A pair of black and white eyes gradually became inconceivably strange.

    There were no shocking wounds on his body, and his palms no longer had blood that could not be wiped away.

    "Am I being reborn? Or have I passed through?"

    Shen Han was able to adapt quickly. After confirming that what he saw in front of him was not an illusion, he immediately stood up from a reclining position and bounced twice.

    "The perception has become stronger, and all the functions of the body have also improved!"

    "It seems that God is very kind to me, does this reshape a body for me, so that I can take revenge? "The

    girl's voice spread through the deserted jungle with bursts of joy for the rest of her life.

    Suddenly, a clump of red flames rose from the girl's white palm, scaring her to the point where her scalp almost exploded.

    "I'm going!" Shen Han immediately clenched his fists and used the method of cutting off the air to extinguish the spontaneous combustion in his palm.

    But soon, she found that the situation was beyond her cognition again.

    When she spread out her palm again, the red flame did not disappear!

    The small fire bush swayed gently, like a lychee falling into the palm of your hand.

    "What kind of thing is this? Isn't this a cultivation continent where Gaowu cultivators exist!"

    Shen Han swung his palm and looked around the surroundings without any modern atmosphere.

    At this moment, she suddenly smelled a very faint fragrance.

    The aroma seems to be absent, somewhat like a cold plum blossoming proudly in the face of the cold winter. It is elegant and has a unique charm.

    Shen Han was instantly refreshed!

    She didn't know where the scent she was smelling came from.

    But she had a hunch that she could find the answer as long as she followed the direction of the fragrance.

    When she thought that she was about to meet the first person in this strange world, her heartbeat couldn't stop and began to speed up.

    Shen Han swept out very nimbly, and the serene Mei Xiang kept burrowing into her nose, guiding her in the direction of travel, but also causing her whole body to roll with blood.

    The changes in her body after crossing over made every inch of her muscle full of strength.

    Shen Han swept through the dense forest full of thorns, like a vigorous wolf.

    ...

    Gu Junwan's current situation is very bad.

    After several days of high-intensity fleeing, her body was already extremely exhausted.