Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 New clues

    During this sleep, both of them slept very deeply.

    When Gu Junwan woke up, it was almost 2 pm.

    The queen has a heavy burden and needs to deal with many domestic and international affairs every day. Since she came to power, the problem of sleep quality has always existed.

    It's not serious, but it often troubles her.

    This problem was not improved until Shen Han appeared.

    The two just liked each other for a while, but in fact there was no intimate contact.

    But Gu Junwan clearly felt that she could sleep well at night.

    Especially after chatting with Shen Han on the mobile phone for a while before going to bed, and seeing the words good night and the slightly coquettish emoji sent by the other party, Gu Junwan can basically fall asleep immediately after putting down the mobile phone.

    The presence of the other party made her feel at ease.

    After sharing the real bed with Shen Han, Gu Junwan had no sleep anxiety at all.

    The feeling of being gently wrapped by her own alha pheromone makes her extremely satisfied, her nerves are relaxed, and all stress can be relieved.

    So much so that after the queen reunified the Free Federation, she occasionally adjusted her working hours.

    Just like now, I have slept all morning, and I don't know if I can rush to the office in the afternoon.

    With the cooperation of Xu Zhao and important officials at all levels, Gu Junwan is not worried that if she does not go to the office for a day, the entire Free Federation will not be able to function.

    In fact, a country with a sound and healthy political system does not need leaders to keep an eye on the progress of all parties and beat those in power.

    The most important function of the 'helmsman' is to lead the way.

    Right now, what Gu Junwan is worried about is that the alha breath that Shen Han left on her body may not be able to suppress the perfume.

    To be on the safe side, I can only temporarily stay in this villa today.

    Thoughts are turning, but a hot head is buried in the neck.

    Shen Han was still awake, but his lips instinctively searched for the breath that attracted him.

    The tip of her nose brushed behind Gu Junwan's ear, and the corners of her lips moved down against the soft skin, slowly approaching the source of the fragrance of Leng Mei.

    Gu Junwan had just woken up, her body and glands were very sensitive, and when Shen Han touched her so slightly, her entire shoulders and neck were already swept up with dense electric currents.

    In a panic, she quickly reached out and pushed away the head that was stuck in her neck, then wrapped it around the other's waist and burrowed into his soft embrace.

    Alha's heartbeat was originally very steady, but the moment Omega took the initiative to stick to her body, the heart in her chest suddenly became active.

    As if excited by something, he began to beat faster.

    After having sex, Omegas instinctively rely on their alha.

    Even if her temperament is as cold as Gu Junwan, it is the same.

    She adjusted some positions, put her ears against Shen Han's soft and plump chest, and listened to the vibrations from the other side's skin, her heart was filled with joy.