Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 The Game

    The hotel suite where Gu Junwan was located quickly turned into a temporary headquarters.

    The real-time feedback information of each execution point is gathered here, and the troops are arranged through the female monarch.

    In the end, one action instruction after another was conveyed to the specific executor.

    Shen Han, Fang Yue and other five special forces team members waited in the living room of the old house, closely watching the two light projection screens in front of them.

    The picture on a light screen was almost still, it was the surveillance video transmitted back by Sun Yu's classmates.

    The picture is aimed at a courtyard with exquisite scenery, no people appear, only the slight swaying when the wind blows the grass and trees.

    Another light screen divides the upper and lower areas.

    It was a picture of the two groups of action teams moving quickly and heading to the battlefield.

    All split screens are displayed in the first perspective.

    Although it is only a picture of speeding, it conveys a real sense of urgency to everyone.

    Sun Yu sat further back, staring at the projection screen in front of him without blinking.

    He was the youngest among all the people present, but his fighting spirit was the most high-spirited.

    On the screen, two groups of team members jumped into the hospital from the blind spot of the surveillance camera.

    In just one minute, the raid on all the rooms was completed.

    But the result was unsatisfactory, the whole villa was empty, where could there be a trace of Takeda Jianye?

    Seeing this scene, Shen Han's originally half-held fists clenched tightly.

    Although her face remained calm, there was obvious anxiety in her eyes.

    Tomorrow is the day when the auction will officially start. If Takeda Jianye is here for this matter, then today is his last shot.

    Because the customer information participating in the auction will not be disclosed.

    Compared with theft beforehand, the difficulty of robbery after the event is obviously much higher.

    Takeda Jianye left the villa with his disciples, and no one knew if they would come back.

    In the tense silence, the queen's voice resounded through the communication channel.     "Team 1 retreated to the outside of the hospital and deployed the defense covertly

    . Group 2 immediately launched a search in the house and reported any abnormality immediately." Finding a

needle in a haystack."

    "If the spy of the Ying Kingdom targets a certain lot and successfully steals it, the news will leak out within an hour."

    "At that time, the auctioneer will immediately take countermeasures, based on their background. , it may be possible to temporarily restrict exit."

    "At that time, we will also obtain more clues and make decisions before moving."

    Usually, when Gu Junwan gives orders, she will not make too many explanations and explanations. .